cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tallahassee

bayoubelle
Explorer
Explorer
This is not really an RV question, but we are traveling through Tallahassee in December on our way to Disney World.. We aren't taking the RV this trip so we are looking for a hotel stop. My question is there any areas right off of 1-10 we should avoid, we want to feel safe where we stop for the night. Plus, have a few options for eating.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our Florida friends who have been affected by Hurricane Michael.
Former 5ver owner
Upgrading to a Class C
4 REPLIES 4

bayoubelle
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I will check football schedule. Right now we are thinking to go further. Since the hurricane, more than likely a lot of rooms may not be available, but we will check.
Former 5ver owner
Upgrading to a Class C

Allworth
Explorer
Explorer
Check with FSU to see when they break for winter holidays. If they are out of session, there are a number of good motels near campus with reasonable rates.

If it is a football weekend, just forget it and spend the might in Monticello.
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

bayoubelle
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, I think we stayed in that area once before. I remember the Cracker Barrel.
Former 5ver owner
Upgrading to a Class C

Twomed
Explorer
Explorer
Exit 199 US 27...several motel choices, Cracker Barrel, others, right at the exit.
Happy Trails ๐Ÿ™‚
06 Monaco Dynasty
07 Hummer H3
FMCA 279843