Did you mean:ย 

Tennessee River View

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
View from our campsite TN River Clifton Tennessee

2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
7 REPLIES 7

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
Name is Clifton Marina and RV Park.
As far as to the rest of the campers, not many there but it is a shot of the view of the river didn't get the campground in shot.
Very small campground, sites are very close when in use but usually not all in use. It is close to our home so we can run over for a few days most any time its not busy.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Where are the rest of the campers?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was up on Lookout Mtn a few years back and the view of the Tenn River out of Chattanooga sure is a nice view. Found this on-line showing what I saw...

Google Image

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

mikestock
Explorer
Explorer
Do you mind posting the name of this campground? My dad was born in Clifton, in 1914, and I know I have relatives in the area. Used to have a great aunt that would take us there to visit cousins. I remember, they all lived along the cliff, overlooking the river.

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing. Looks like someone has been Paducah / Wickliffe bound.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
:C :C

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
Nice!
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board