cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wrangler RV Ranch & Motel by Colorado Springs

rhingst
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know anything about this park. We have a reservation at Falcon Meadow for July 4th for a month but I called them several days ago and they said they had a site for us but it is currently occupied by an evacuee but should be out in a week or so. I would just like to have a backup just in case.
2008 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Powerstroke SRW
2007 Hitchhiker Discover America 339RSB
5 REPLIES 5

rhingst
Explorer
Explorer
Colorado Heights RV in Monument is out of their mind. I called them and asked about a weekly rate and they said they have no weekly rate. It is $50 a night no matter how many nights you stay. For that it should come with lips. That is $1500 a month and I don't care how nice it is I aint paying that. If we have to we'll just skip the Colorado Springs area.
2008 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Powerstroke SRW
2007 Hitchhiker Discover America 339RSB

RAS43
Explorer III
Explorer III
Stayed there once some years ago and never went back. It hasn't changed either. Needed lots of work then and was in line with an airport runway. Noise all the time.

rhochnadel
Explorer
Explorer
Colorado Heights RV in Monument is now open to the public, was a private resort.
'05 Keystone Challenger TPK
'01 Chev 2500HD Duramax/Allison
Corgi "Pippin" & cat "Sundance":)

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
It is a basic park with lots of permanent residents. Grading the pot holes every now and then would help a lot. I drove through several times but have never stayed. I would stay there and know people who have but the reason for staying there is because it is very convenient for the propose for which we are in Colorado springs. A destination park it "ain't".
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

Dave_s_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
The Black Forest fire is contained and residents have been allowed back in but...lot's of them don't have homes so I would give the park a call to make sure. RV Park Reviews doesn't give the Wrangler RV Ranch the best of reviews and the last on was in 2010.

Sheila aka....
Dave's Wife
2003 29 ft. Holiday Rambler Alumascape 5th wheel
'03 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
Dave & Me