cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are we going to be able to keep the RV.net stickeys?

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Just curious if we're going to have a section or way to access old RV.net stickeys. Sure some of them are old and out of date. But there are others that are still relevant. As it is now the sticky is still there as a post, but it's hidden in all the old clutter. To me this is useless as someone might blissfully not even know there is something they should be aware of where a stickey would help.

Real world example. We all use Amazon. Amazon used to have a questions and answers  section about every item. If I was interested in an item I would typically read all the questions and answers section and there I would find nuggets of information that was not on the posting that would be helpful if educating myself about the gotcha's and idiosyncrasies. These are things that I would never have thought about but in actuality that is really good to know. Now they have changed the questions and answers section to hide them all and only display the ones I typed keywords about. To me this is a disservice because  sometimes you just don't know what you don't know.

I feel the same way about the stickeys. Sure the posting that the stickey was about is still there. But if nobody knows to look for it, it will potentially just drift off into nothingness.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
3 REPLIES 3

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

white dodge ram 2500 at boca lake campsite - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.jpgStaff work load are the key words here and no I don't miss the old tribal RV net one bit. This is so much better with posting info, photos, etc., etc.

2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 4x4, 2001  and 98 Dodge Ram 1500, 2003 Trail Cruiser.

Oregon FS coastal campground May 2018.jpgCheers

JBarca
Nomad II
Nomad II

Hi opnspaces,

In case you did not see this, I asked the same question and got a moderator response.

See here for my thread https://community.goodsam.com/t5/community-feedback/can-forum-sticky-posts-be-attached-to-a-quot-gro...

Still trying to figure out how to see new posts only in the areas I want to, like we used to have.  I haven't figured that out just yet,  Your Post showed up as "similar to mine" when I was reviewing the moderators response and I found yours. 

2005 Ford F350 Super Duty, 4x4; 6.8L V10 with 4.10 RA, 21,000 GCWR, 11,000 GVWR, upgraded 2 1/2" Towbeast Receiver. Hitched with a 1,700# Reese HP WD, HP Dual Cam to a 2004 Sunline Solaris T310R travel trailer.

Thanks John, I guess we'll wait and see what happens.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup