cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is this the original forum RV.net?

Qtire1
Explorer
Explorer

I was a member of RV.net since 2004 but not logged in for awhile, just randomly tried and got this.... I wasn't able to get my old log-in to work. Anyway, always a good source of information here.

8 REPLIES 8

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

Besides this one I am an active member of other RV forums and all combined are excellent sources for my needs.  Some forum refugees are meeting at Tom's place for developing new ideas. Cheers

2014 dodge ram perkins (1).jpgPerkins Texas Purple heart plates cropped or clipped - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

Bills Dodge Rams and Travel Trailer (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

dapperdan
Explorer
Explorer

I'm with BetsyC, I'm not too keen on this new look!  ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Dan

BetsyC
Explorer II
Explorer II

So far I don't like it.  The old forum was so user friendly.  Betsy.

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Qtire1

Welcome to the new forum. I am happy to help. I just sent you a DM where we can get you back into your old account! 

Thanks, 

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Did you click on the RV.Net users button before trying to login? If so try using the Forgot password link there and check your spam folder in your email for the reset link.

I'm adding an admin to this reply that can help you get your old login back if the above fails. @evanseegmiller 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad

What was your login, not your password but your username. If it had any spaces, try putting an underscore where the spaces are.   One of these.      _   Holding my shift key down and hitting the key that has the - and the _  thingys. 

H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

It's the new version of the old forum. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

And it seems very antiquated.....not sure if I'll bother sticking around.

Too bad, it was such a great resource and it was easy to navigate.