cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No more Mexico and South America??

Talleyho69

I am now the former, I guess, moderator of the above forum.  So far I have been contacted directly by three members who are unable to log into the new site.

Too bad Canada and Mexico have been removed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Talleyho69!

Check this out! We built an all-new group dedicated to International Travel! We are slowly working to move all content to this new home but in the meantime, you now have a new place to host these amazing conversations. 

Thank you again for your suggestions! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Msteinfort
Explorer II
Explorer II

Talleyho69 has been a fantastic moderator and supporter of travel in Mexico!!  There is a real need for more information about RV travel to Mexico and people who are familiar with RV Travel in Mexico to be able to help people with information. 
WE NEED A MEXICO RV TRAVEL SITE!!

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Talleyho69!

Check this out! We built an all-new group dedicated to International Travel! We are slowly working to move all content to this new home but in the meantime, you now have a new place to host these amazing conversations. 

Thank you again for your suggestions! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

Talleyho69

That's a solution?  How about a Mexico forum?

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Talleyho69

Welcome to the updated Good Sam Community! 

Please tell those other members to email us at community@goodsam.com.  We can help them reclaim their migrated accounts! 

Currently, all of those posts from RV.net live in the Bucket List Trips Group.  If you think another group for Canada/Mexico/South America would be helpful we want to know! We are constantly working to make changes based on user feedback! We look forward to continually working with you! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

Yes, we'd like a Mexico forum.