cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recent Posts Option Missing?

The previous version had an option on the home page to view recent posts in reverse chronological (latest first) order across all forums. I can't find how to do that in the new version. Was this left out of the newer, "improved" version?

2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax
6 REPLIES 6

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

I don't see a real problem here. Since any post I wish to read replies have the option of "First" or "Last".

I think you are getting to picky for needed code changes for now,

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

It isn't about the sort order of replies to an individual thread. It's about the list of threads that comes up on the "Community Feedback" main page. That page used to be sorted by newest to oldest. Now the first post may be a few hours old, the next one 6 months old, the next one a week old, etc. I'm not asking for a new feature. Just put it back the way it was.

d1h
Nomad III
Nomad III

Go back to this and all will be good.

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II

There seems to be a easier way, as I have my option set to "Newest First" and it was quick and easy to do. But here is another? way to make the change. In the upper right hand corner the far right icon is for your "Settings".  Click on it, then "Preferences", and then "Threaded Layout" and you will find the "Sorting Option....." where you can change to "Newest First".

But I don't remember going down this rabbit hole before. I know I made the change when the forum was "upgraded". How I did it eludes me.

Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

I tried that, but it didn't work. I think because it is for setting the sort order within a single thread, a single topic, and the home page listing consists of postings from many topics.

This layout is horrible when trying to follow, especially if the newest comment was a reply or a reply to a reply, they get buried within the posts on a thread.  There is a reason the GS forum died and most everyone moved on.  I had hope at one time.........  

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded