cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Retained or fired

d1h
Nomad III
Nomad III

Just wondering if all the admins and mods moved over here from RV.NET or were they were all fired.

4 REPLIES 4

barneys1
Explorer
Explorer

All the mods from RV.net have been moved over here.  Some, like myself, have decided to give up the job for various reasons

Hooe this helps.

Barney

2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT, Hensley Arrow 1400# hitch (Sold), Not towing now. Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD,

@barneys1 wrote:

All the mods from RV.net have been moved over here.  Some, like myself, have decided to give up the job for various reasons

Hooe this helps.

Barney

Since all mods were volunteering their time, I would assume you all had the choice to stay if you wanted to stay. 

๐Ÿค”

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

I've seen quite a few on here. Also one or two that I thought was a moderator in the past is not now. But then again I'm not really sure they actually ever were moderators I'm just guessing.

Oh and the moderators volunteer here. To get fired they would have had to been paid. I know semantics...

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

@d1h wrote:

Just wondering if all the admins and mods moved over here from RV.NET or were they were all fired.

It looks like most of them are still on the forum here. Once you get used to using the forum you should spot most of them.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29