cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion for reorganizing the groups

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

I see you have added what is hoped to be useful groups based on geographic locations. Hopefully they get used but I'm not sure the layout of listing alphabetically is the best. The groups are currently listed into alphabetical order so they are interspersed between camping type or RV type groups (Fulltime RVers group, then to a location based Midwest group, back to a RV type Motorhome group, then back to a location based Northeast group and then with Western Group way at the end of the list.

It seems to make more sense to group all the locations groups at either the beginning or the end of the groups list. Like all the RV groups first then all the camping type groups then all the location based groups. This way somebody looking for a location based group doesn't have to slow down and pick through the various other forum related groups to find the one they want.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Kudos to @TeamGoodSam I noticed the groups have been reorganized now to make them better or easier to find/navigate to. Well at least to me they make more sense. 
Thank you

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Kudos to @TeamGoodSam I noticed the groups have been reorganized now to make them better or easier to find/navigate to. Well at least to me they make more sense. 
Thank you

Thank you for your suggestion. We are working to implement requests one by one - always improving!

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

dedmiston

I have a question too about the geographic groups. I tried to post a topic in the Western group yesterday but couldn't make a post there. Is there something unique about those groups that prevents us from posting new topics?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Hey @dedmiston, when you visit the Western Group page you should see a green "Join Group" button above the "Group Hub Information" box on the right hand side of the page. Once you join the group, you will be able to post! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966