cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oil dipstick

Lizzo60
Explorer
Explorer

I have a 1992 Tiffin Allegro Bay with Ford chassis. I cannot find the dipstick for the oil. I canโ€™t find a chassis manual for free online. Any help wood be helpful. 

5 REPLIES 5

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

Is this a 'new to you' motorhome? Can you ask the person you bought it from? In the interim, have you looked under the doghouse? Sometimes accessing the motor from the top is the easiest way to check/change the oil among various other things. I see in a previous post you had issues removing the doghouse/engine cover. Did you ever get that off? 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

I found it. Thanks so much. It was right in front of me but had a rubber cover over it. 

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

Is there a shop locally that services the Chassis? If so you might drive it down and ask one of the techs where the dip stick is. I would think a tech would answer a simple question like that without too much trouble.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad

Did you try Tiffin Manual Archives online? Go to https://tiffinmotorhomes.com/resources/owners-manual/ to see if your model is there. 

2010 Suncruiser

Yes I have it. But it refers too chassis owners manual and those are for sale online. No diagrams or info for free online. Ridiculous.