cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outside shower conversion to faucet?

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
I have a typical outside shower as seen in the picture. The shower is located near the outside kitchen. The outside kitchen does not have a sink or faucet. I've been using it like a faucet but would really prefer to install an actual faucet in place of the shower. Any suggestions on what I can use?
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900
19 REPLIES 19

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
If a faucet will fit permanently in the outside kitchen maybe leave the hose in the shower and just hook it up each time you use it.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
How about this?
flexible shower arm amazon
or this
shower arm
if you dont want the showerhead

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here's one solution...get a portable fish cleaning table like this one. Simply connect the faucet on the portable table in place of the showerhead on the trailer faucet. Leave the water on at the outside shower and control with the faucet on the table. Use a 5 gal bucket to catch gray water for proper disposal.

MrWizard
You need to look behind there
Is there empty space, can you replace box with one that is deeper so there is room for a faucet fixture
Is there space In the outside kitchen to install a sink faucet fixture, and just Re-Route the outside shower water lines
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
A normal bathroom faucet would either not stick out far enough to be useful, or run afoul of the access door closing. There doesn't appear to really be enough room for a normal kitchen faucet with a swinging spout.

Maybe you could simply put a kitchen faucet spray head on in place of the shower head. At least some ought to have the same threads, I'd guess; shower heads normally use standard 1/2" NPT if memory serves.