cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replaced the Chicom washer!

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Our Whirlpool Washer randomly would not discharge the water at the end of the cycle and the clothes were soaked. Warranty was up and no solution from Whirlpool other than to have it serviced. Not throwing good money away I bought a Bosch 500 series washer thru my Son's Contractor account for a touch over $800. The exact same item is on sale at BestBuy for $1,075.

Side note be sure to remove the shipping bolts/clips from the back. I did not and the washer made it feel like a 7.0 earthquake. Removed and made adjustment to level unit and now it puts the Whirlpool to shame.

The Bosch is 220V 20A. I have a 220V dryer so I added a 20A 220V plug next to the 30A for the dryer using that power source. The combined average is 26V so the 30 will work well. If the Dryer were Bosch the washer would have just plugged into it.

Since rv.net photo posting is no longer available I can't post pics. Anyone have a way to post pics off an Apple computer?

Washer is made in Germany, I am expecting many years of good service from this unit.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD
0 REPLIES 0