cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small changes to the interior of the new camper!

chops1sc
Explorer
Explorer
2023 Jayco Jay Flight 267BHS

We added a few new features to the new camper!

Swapped the mirror to a medicine cabinet.

We also added a privacy curtain between the living space and the bunkhouse/bathroom area.

5 REPLIES 5

chops1sc
Explorer
Explorer
opnspaces wrote:
I love the curtain idea. Did your trailer have a door at all for the spot the curtain covers? My older Jayco 27H has a sliding accordion door that broke years ago and I've been wanting to find a way to fix it. Your idea is perfect, I'm going to copy it rather than try to fix the old door.

No door. Just open to the bunk and sink. The toilet and shower are behind a door, however.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I love the curtain idea. Did your trailer have a door at all for the spot the curtain covers? My older Jayco 27H has a sliding accordion door that broke years ago and I've been wanting to find a way to fix it. Your idea is perfect, I'm going to copy it rather than try to fix the old door.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

chops1sc
Explorer
Explorer
Boomerweps wrote:
Where’d you find the curtain track?

Amazon. You can cut it to length. The curtain is a shower curtain folded in half.

Curtain Track

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Where’d you find the curtain track?
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
So simple and yet makes a huge difference.