cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2012 StoneRidge by KZ-rv 36RK

whitneykt
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had any experience with this 5th wheel? I just found one today that I fell in love with . . . well, the kitchen and the basement storage!!! The price is $39.850.00. Does that sound good? If so, should I offer less? Any thoughts on this model would be AWESOME and VERY helpful!! Thanks in advance!! Karen
9 REPLIES 9

whitneykt
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
I suggest you do check out the KZ site . .

The cost does sound on the high side....

I have been on the KZ site. ๐Ÿ™‚ We'll be bargaining if we decide to get it. Thanks!

I had an 08 KZ Montego Bay... the Stoneridge basically replaced the Montego Bay.... I know that most all SToneridge owners I know/knew really like thier trailers... That year was Pre- Thor takeover, so it was all the old well run KZ....

I suggest you do check out the KZ site . .

The cost does sound on the high side....
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
whitneykt wrote:
@goducks10 Thanks for the Link!! I will go check that out now.

@garyp4951 The original price of this model was $68,000. So I would say it's "almost" half off. ๐Ÿ™‚ But thanks!! We will be offering them less . . . IF we decide this is the model for us.
That means they paid around $47,000 new if they got any deal on it at all. Sounds to me like they want a little too much.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

whitneykt
Explorer
Explorer
@goducks10 Thanks for the Link!! I will go check that out now.

@garyp4951 The original price of this model was $68,000. So I would say it's "almost" half off. ๐Ÿ™‚ But thanks!! We will be offering them less . . . IF we decide this is the model for us.

garyp4951
Explorer III
Explorer III
That sounds high to me for a 2012. I just sold a 2013 Cedar Creek for half of what the original list was. If it is at a dealer, I would not offer more than high 20's to low 30;s for that unit, and don't be afraid to leave if they won't deal.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't put too much stock in the NADA prices. They are usually VERY high in comparison to what they really sell for. Shop it online and see what others are selling for to determine the price.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

whitneykt
Explorer
Explorer
I did look it up on NADA but I don't know what is STANDARD and what is OPTIONAL on that model. So it's kind of hard to do the comparison. It seems really loaded. I did find one online so far and I'm trying to compare the two of them. So far almost exact with the exception of the one I found here has a W/D combo and the one online doesn't. They are priced the same (the one online is about $100 different). So I'm thinking this is a GREAT deal. But the research will continue. This place is closed for the weekend for Memorial Day. So I have until Tuesday to find out more. Thanks!

GramaofAAAA
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know about that one, but have you looked it up on the www.NADA site, or try google?? The more info you have about it, the closer the value would be.