cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Work and Play 25UDT minor issues

Frankandbeans
Explorer
Explorer
Had it for a few weeks and made a couple trips with it. Two minor problems so far...

1) The Furrion head unit quit working. No sound coming from the speakers. It powers on, functions as it should, just zero sound. No, it's not muted. It worked for the first trip just fine. No speaker feedback or anything, total silence. Neither indoor or outdoor speakers work. Pulled headunit out, connections look secure on the back of it and I don't see any obvious signs.

2) Water pressure out of the shower is weak, and barely adequate. Old camper was much better. Should I try a new shower head before looking at the pump?

Any suggestions? Other than that, it's a nice trailer and I'm really liking it. Still playing with the air bag PSI on the truck to try and smooth out the ride as much as I can.
2 REPLIES 2

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
We own a new, Feburary this year, W&P 25wb. We have towed it approximately 1500 miles on 6 different trips. We have been on city water connection on every trip but have used the pump mode several times without issues. Other than changing out the shower head, terrible spray, we have not had any problems. My only complaint so far, it's tongue heavy and really squats my F250 even with a Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH.

Y-Guy
2) Try disconnecting the shower head, at the bottom should be a plug with probably 3 holes drilled in it - it's the water saver. Pop it off. You'll get better flow but chug through water faster.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon