cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 Montana A/C

naildriver7
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a new 5er. Montana High Country w/ front living room. It has two A/C units on the roof with only one through the ceiling unit. Two thermostats. One in the kitchen which controls the bedroom roof unit. The bedroom thermostat controls the front living room unit. The bedroom has two rectangular return air grills and we can hear the unit run when kitchen thermostat is on. Never heard of this. Does anyone know why thermostats are in opposite rooms & why is it set up this way?
5 REPLIES 5

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
naildriver7 - You might go over to the Montana Owners Club forumand ask your question. Lots of Montana owners with years of experience and willing to help. Don't remember anyone ever mentioning that problem, but certainly worth asking.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
lee worsdell wrote:
I just had my trailer rewired it is a front living room. I would turn the bedroom ac on and the front one would start. They took 8 hrs under warranty had to take ceiling down also. Great quality these trailers ,mine was a rushmore 2014

Anyone want to jump in and bash Crossroads RV (makers of Rushmore) also??? :h

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
I just had my trailer rewired it is a front living room. I would turn the bedroom ac on and the front one would start. They took 8 hrs under warranty had to take ceiling down also. Great quality these trailers ,mine was a rushmore 2014

rehless
Explorer
Explorer
Oh yeah, Keystone.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
sounds normal for keystone they are wired wrong