cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 point leveling????

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
Since I'm in the market for a new toy hauler and I really want the 2017 Fuzion 369...... now I love this whole new self leveling systems but I've heard about so many issues with that. Now I rather have a manual system and know that I won't be dealing with headaches from the hydraulic and electrical system.
34 REPLIES 34

kofire
Explorer
Explorer
lawnspecialties wrote:
kofire wrote:
My biggest concern with that new fuzion would be the residential fridge setup. What a joke for a toyhauler.

Curious. What's wrong with the fridge set-up?

I want to first say I think the fusions are amazing toyhaulers. That being said I really don't think a residential fridge belongs in a toyhauler. The majority of toyhaulers in Ca are used without hookups. So a 110 fridge that comes with a single 12v battery is not gonna work for long. Obviously you can build a large battery bank and install solar I just think it would be a bad surprise for someone who doesn't understand how it all works.
The salesman just say "well that's what you have the genny for". Nobody wants to run or hear a generator 24/7. Toyhaulers are designed to be used off the grid obviously I don't care what anybody says. They wouldn't come with large holding tanks and generators if they were not. I just think at least there should be the option to have a regular Rv style fridge.

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
kofire wrote:
My biggest concern with that new fuzion would be the residential fridge setup. What a joke for a toyhauler.

Curious. What's wrong with the fridge set-up?

kofire
Explorer
Explorer

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
tinner12002 wrote:
Just on a side note to the 369 Fusion, I know it may not be a concern to some or most but on that model you can't get to the bedroom should you want to stop at a truckstop or somewhere similar without running slide out. As for auto-level, get it!

Yeah that was one the things I was looking at and the fridge is another part. But I really like the lay out on it.

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
Just on a side note to the 369 Fusion, I know it may not be a concern to some or most but on that model you can't get to the bedroom should you want to stop at a truckstop or somewhere similar without running slide out. As for auto-level, get it!
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
Went from manual to auto level and will not go back. DW loves doing it. She operates it. I stay in the truck and she gets the FW up off the hitch, I pull out and get parked. By the time I get back to the trailer, she has the FW already leveled and is pulling out the electric and water items.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

Nicholsfamily05
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
Nicholsfamily05 wrote:
We stepped up the auto level and we love it. Doesn't always feel level but it is. Wouldn't go back

Good point. It's level-ish. It isn't perfect. I'd like to invent a shim system to dial in the stove so my skillets won't drool to one side.

Haha......if hubby notices it is off or should say feels off he goes out and starts playing with it till we agree it's "level" to our standards. Mostly that consists of which way does the water flow and fridge doors swing. Lol
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Big Horn Crew Cab, SRW. Cummins Turbo Diesel Automatic 68RFE Trans
50 gallon diesel Transfer Flow tank with the Traxx 3 system.
2017 Sierra FLIK 5th Wheel
42' Front Livingroom, 15K
Hydraulic level up system

dedmiston
Nicholsfamily05 wrote:
We stepped up the auto level and we love it. Doesn't always feel level but it is. Wouldn't go back

Good point. It's level-ish. It isn't perfect. I'd like to invent a shim system to dial in the stove so my skillets won't drool to one side.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Sprinks542
Explorer
Explorer
My 385 Fuzion has it. love it. Only way to go if you ask me.
15 Ford F-350 DRW PSD CC
17 417 Fuzion
15 Xds Turbo Maverick.
13 Maverick X rs
07 Can-Am Outlander 800
08 Can-Am Renegade 500

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I love how I can hit the Auto Level button and then go do something else while the trailer levels. Never had a problem with it.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Nicholsfamily05
Explorer
Explorer
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Big Horn Crew Cab, SRW. Cummins Turbo Diesel Automatic 68RFE Trans
50 gallon diesel Transfer Flow tank with the Traxx 3 system.
2017 Sierra FLIK 5th Wheel
42' Front Livingroom, 15K
Hydraulic level up system

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
Well from the sound of it everyone is happy with it. I will get it with it and enjoy the 1 minute leveling time on it. Thank you

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Told the DW I wouldn't buy another FW without auto level. I love it!
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

YnotTurbo
Explorer
Explorer
I have had the hydraulic leveling system since 2011. I love it. I still take 6x6's for each pad. Get it. You will like leveling your unit in less than 1 minute...
Navy Chief (Ret.) Still working. 2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 4:10 Geared and 935 lbs. of Grunt..., 2011 Mobile Suites Lexington

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
Get the Auto Level ! It works. For the post part all the bugs and learning curve issues have now been resolved on the current models.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637