cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 point leveling????

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
Since I'm in the market for a new toy hauler and I really want the 2017 Fuzion 369...... now I love this whole new self leveling systems but I've heard about so many issues with that. Now I rather have a manual system and know that I won't be dealing with headaches from the hydraulic and electrical system.
34 REPLIES 34

GET AUTO LEVEL . . .

I was on the fence when looking for my current fiver ... I press a button and walk away and do all my water/sewer/electric hook ups...what a great invention !!!!!
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
It is a must have, especially on these big heavy units. No problems with mine. Press a button and walk away.

dedmiston
Autolevel is incredible. We had trouble at first because the left and right lines were crossed.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

jaycmpng
Explorer
Explorer
Go for the auto level. I had a small issue with mine, blew the breakers for the pump, my fault. I wouldn't go back to manual. I usually tweek it with the manual mode, but pushing a button and letting it go is Great!!!!
Jaycmpng

n0arp
Explorer
Explorer
Get the hydraulic, and don't look back. It is one my favorite features (after having one trailer with manual, and another with electric) and it's just a hydraulic system. It isn't that complicated. I haven't had a single issue with it I couldn't fix in the field.
2000 Country Coach Magna 40',
4380W solar, 22.8kWh LiFePO4@48V, 450AH AGM@12V
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T, cloaked on 37x13.5s