cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

About to pull the trigger

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
We're about to close the deal on a new Momentum 380TH which we plan to be our full-time home. I'll be pulling it with a 2014 F350 DRW diesel. Looking forward to being footloose and fancy free.
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)
2 REPLIES 2

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
GRAND DESIGN TOY HAULERS
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Did you follow Kieva's suggestions as follows:
To help you decide on what RV to buy you could go to www.rvknowhow.com and read Joe and Vickiโ€™s suggestions and/or download their e-book `RV Buyers Homeworkโ€™, which walks you through the process of choosing the best RV for your needs, selecting the right floor plans and features, determining the RVโ€™s cargo-carrying and towing capacities and evaluating its livability. (Nov-Dec Highways, pg. 21)
RVtravel.com and the Better Business Bureau have a DVD that covers the same subject
(http://rvbookstore.com/shop/detail.aspx?p=710&m=2) and Chuck Woodbury has an ebook with similar advice that can be instantly downloaded from www.rvbookstore.com.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)