cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with a Reflection midbunk 367BHS model?

asmith3
Explorer
Explorer
We are really close to buying our 5th wheel. We love the Reflection midbunk model. It has plenty of space in the kitchen and living area and has places to sleep my grandchildren and the parents. We hate that it does not have an outside kitchen but believe that Grand Design is a little better at standing behind their products. Anyone already have this midbunk Reflection 5th wheel? Are you happy with it? Best things about it... What you wish you could change... We appreciate all input.
5 REPLIES 5

Greene728
Explorer
Explorer
Second Chance wrote:
Are you a member over on the Grand Design Owners Forum? There are many good folks over there and you may get some helpful answers:

GD Owners Forum

The forum is not owned or operated by Grand Design - just a GD owner providing a very useful service.

Rob

This!
Awesome forum and a great group of people who will go out of their way to help and give advice. GD customer service is also very active on the forums! If someone posts a problem or concern, a GD customer rep is usually along very quickly to chime in.
2011 Crossroads Cruiser 29BHS ( Traded )
2017 Grand Design 303RLS ( Sold )
Currently camperless ( Just taking a break )
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 6.0 and 4:10’s
Me and the wife and our two daughters. Life's good!

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are you a member over on the Grand Design Owners Forum? There are many good folks over there and you may get some helpful answers:

GD Owners Forum

The forum is not owned or operated by Grand Design - just a GD owner providing a very useful service.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Small folding plastic table (always comes in handy) and a little propane stove.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

asmith3
Explorer
Explorer
We can live without the sink and fridge. My husband hates when I cook seafood and it makes the house smell like fish. I figured in an RV cooking seafood would make the place really have a fishy aroma. I guess we could put an induction plate out on a picnic table and cook there. Never thought of that.....Thank you for the idea.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
It's easy to replicate an outside kitchen's cooking facilities. Is the lack of a fridge and sink a critical issue?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad