cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arctic Wolf Fifth Wheels

pucknutt16
Explorer
Explorer
Getting ready to make the jump from travel trailer to Fifth Wheel. Have looked at the Arctic Wolf fivers and I am impressed. Anyone out there have first-hand experience with this brand?
Would appreciate any comments good or bad. Thanks!
22 REPLIES 22

portliz
Explorer
Explorer
We had a similar layout in the bedroom. With only one window and no cross breeze it got very warm. When we purchased didn't think it would be that big a deal. It was! Just my 2 cents.

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Arctic Wolf is not a Fox in Wolf clothing, somnot to be confused. It's a newer brand that popped up a few years back
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Bayley wrote:
You must mean Arctic "FOX" right?
I own a 2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel and love it. It has proven to be very well built and easy to tow.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/fifth-wheels/arctic-wolf

pucknutt16
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Anxious to hear what they have to say.

Bessie-Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
I'll let you know after the forth. Our best friends just purchased that exact model and we will be camping with them this weekend.

Bayley
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ™‚ Never heard of them.....but good luck in your search!!
Semper Fi

Tony, Darlene & the boss Bentley!
2013 Ram CTD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, B&W Turnover Ball and Andersen "Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection".
2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel with Reese Airborne Pin Box.

pucknutt16
Explorer
Explorer
thanks for response but nope....it is an Arctic Wolf...a Cherokee Lightweight....I think Forest River products.
Specifically looking at Model 285DRL4....measures at 30'7", dry weight of 8400 lbs.
Both wife and I love the layout and workmanship.
Hoping to hear more from others.
Thanks.

Bayley
Explorer
Explorer
You must mean Arctic "FOX" right?
I own a 2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel and love it. It has proven to be very well built and easy to tow.
Semper Fi

Tony, Darlene & the boss Bentley!
2013 Ram CTD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, B&W Turnover Ball and Andersen "Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection".
2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel with Reese Airborne Pin Box.