cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Artic Fox 29.5T 2018

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of a dealer that sale these units in the Midwest? We are really interested in looking at one of these units. I have done a search on them but the closet that has that model is in Longmont Colorado. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
21 REPLIES 21

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
allornothing wrote:
Like you I've seen and heard nothing but good things about Arctic Fox units. Also like you dealers are in short supply although there are some within an extended driving range to order from. Being that there is not inventory in stock, I would bet the discount off of MSRP won't be near as much as say a Grand Design, or other manufacturers. Does anybody have any experience with purchasing these units?

A dealer shows most of the models at the Portland RV show in January each year. As I recall, their show special is around 15% off MSRP.

bcbackroad
Explorer
Explorer
rmoparman wrote:
I also live on east coast. I will be ordering a 32M in fall. They built that unit only ever 6 months. So if i order it in fall will be here next spring

The AF32-5M is the only new trailer that we considered buying.

There are 2 things that we wanted that Northwood wouldn't do. First was the Bigfoot leveling and second was improved suspension. We were going to order the trailer with manual jacks and then add the Bigfoot as well as Morryde 4000 suspension.

We ended up buying used. With the $$,$$$$ we save we are doing the upgrades to that trailer.

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Sanmarmor! I wonder why that did not come up in my search! Thanks !!!
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
caysea7254 wrote:
Thanks everyone!! I wish they were closer!! we are in love with the 29-5T. Our 1 concern is not having a dealer in the state. Where do you take the unit if it needs repair?? A lot to think about. We are just so surprised they don't have more dealers east of Mississippi.

Northwood is very good at authorizing a non local,dealer to do warranty work when people don't live close by. A good local RV shop I'm sure will work on any brand, my dealer is 80 miles away, I use a local shop I've used long before I owned my Arctic Fox fifth wheel.

I had a warranty issue while on the road, a small but important issue I paid about $300 out of pocket knowing I may get nothing reimbursed. Took many photos, sent it to my dealer who helped get mr fully reimbursed from Northwood.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

allornothing
Explorer
Explorer
Like you I've seen and heard nothing but good things about Arctic Fox units. Also like you dealers are in short supply although there are some within an extended driving range to order from. Being that there is not inventory in stock, I would bet the discount off of MSRP won't be near as much as say a Grand Design, or other manufacturers. Does anybody have any experience with purchasing these units?

SanMarMor
Explorer
Explorer
I just looked on their web site, and there is a dealer just east of Cincinnati. I didn't see the model you are looking for in their inventory, but they do list 2018 models as on order. You might contact them. I think I'll check them out, I'm in Ohio, and didn't know there was a dealer here.

http://www.mikejonesmotors.com

Mark
2007.5 Chevy 3500HD Crew DMax Dually 4x4 w/ Curt Q5 20K Hitch
2011 Sabre 31RETS-6 w/ TrailAir Pin

44 nights in 2013, 37 nights in 2014, 27 nights in 2015, 29 nights in 2016
34 nights in 2017, 27 in 2018

http://camping.morrises.com/

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone!! I wish they were closer!! we are in love with the 29-5T. Our 1 concern is not having a dealer in the state. Where do you take the unit if it needs repair?? A lot to think about. We are just so surprised they don't have more dealers east of Mississippi.
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
We'll be buying a 5er in a couple years, and Arctic Fox is at the top of the list. Fortunately we have a dealer only 12 miles from home. IMHO, it would. be worth traveling for, or you you could pay a delivery guy. Good luck.
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

rmoparman
Explorer
Explorer
I also live on east coast. I will be ordering a 32M in fall. They built that unit only ever 6 months. So if i order it in fall will be here next spring

bcbackroad
Explorer
Explorer
Arctic Fox, Silver Fox is an excellent choice

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
You might check out the user forum, www.nroa2003.com, post there what you are looking for and see if one of the members is close and willing to show theirs.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

JTrac
Explorer
Explorer
May not help but RV Sales of New Mexico is now a Northwoods dealer. They were a longtime Excel dealer with a good reputation but have not heard much about them since Excel went out of business. They have a 2017 29.5 in stock.
JimT
2020 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, 2020 Ford F350, Platinum, 6.7 diesel, 4X4, CCLB, SRW, 12,400 GVWR

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone for ur info. I did look on niemeyers website. Thank youjeslookin. We will contact them and also a dealer in Longmont CO has one or is ordering one and will be in middle of august and we will be in Rmnp & colorado springs in july!!!! Hopefully we can go thru one. We don't like to order sight unseen!!! Thanks again everyone! Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
raygreg wrote:
They haven't built a 2018 yet. Maybe they are going to be the same as the 2017(which seem to be rather scarce)?

I'll bet they have. I got my 2012 in early June of 2011
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.