cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Artic Fox 29.5T 2018

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of a dealer that sale these units in the Midwest? We are really interested in looking at one of these units. I have done a search on them but the closet that has that model is in Longmont Colorado. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
21 REPLIES 21

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer
Explorer
I would contact Niemeyer's to see if they will be carrying the model you are interested in the near future. From my observation of their website, their Arctic Fox inventory tends to be limited. You might just have to bite the bullet and take a trip to Colorado.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS

raygreg
Explorer
Explorer
They haven't built a 2018 yet. Maybe they are going to be the same as the 2017(which seem to be rather scarce)?

Earl_E
Explorer
Explorer
Being a former AF owner and a former Oregonian, I know it is frustrating because their dealerships are so limited. On the other hand, I think the very reason they put out such a high quality unit is because they refuse to start knocking out enough production to cover the US. The result would be a low quality unit like everybody else produces. I wish you luck in finding one. When we sold our fiver and wanted a smaller pull trailer, we couldn't find a Northwoods product either!
2007 Northwoods Arctic Fox 32 5S Fifth Wheel used for fulltiming for several years--SOLD
2014 Sunnybrook 26rl to poke around the smaller parks in the great Southwest
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel
Prodigy brake control

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
You could email Northwood for dealer locations I believe there is a link on their website.

Just checked closest dealer is the one in Minnesota.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

JesLookin
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Niemeyer's in the Minneapolis area. They are a great dealership with a great reputation.
2013 Arctic Fox 27-5L
2014 Ram 3500 6.7L CTD, Crew Cab

batavia02
Explorer
Explorer
It would be nice if outdoor and north woods would expand there dealer network east of the Mississippi River it seems if 1 is interested in either line you have to go to Colorado or farther west

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I know the feeling. We are ready to pop on a 32A but know one has one. We cant even find a used one to look at before ordering.
Good luck!

Scott