cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Augusta RV

Chicat
Explorer
Explorer
Any one ever see any reviews on Augusta RV 5th wheels. We saw an Augusta Ambition over the weekend that looked great but can not seem to find any information on the company or any reviews
11 REPLIES 11

filrupmark
Explorer
Explorer
We are enjoying our Augusta Flex Af34rs right now on our way to Mardi Gras.
2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel, Bilstein 4600 Shocks, 16K B&W Patriot, Michelin M&S
2014 Augusta Flex AF34RS Trailair Tri Glide pinbox,
JT Strong Arms , Bridgestone R250'S, KYB Monotube Gas shocks
Finally a smooth ride !!!

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
While attending the Hershey show last year, we were able to walk thru a few models. We were not overly impressed when compared to other upper tier 5ers.

IIRC, they're selling factory direct but are signing up SOB (some other brand) dealers across the country to handle warranty issues?

I also believe someone should have kept their Mobile Suites (not Suite) ๐Ÿ™‚
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

CSuggs63
Explorer
Explorer
Went to the Tampa show and sat in the Augusta Ambition for over three hours and discussed. Got back home and made the decision to go to Bristol, IN and tour the plant. We just ordered our Augusta Ambition and sold our Mobile Suite. If you have any questions about the quality of this unit, just go visit the plant. Great people to deal with and felt we got a fair deal.

We had also toured the DRV Mobile Suite plant several times and had something to compare to. We will pick it up at the end of April or early May.

So excited and can't wait to see it...we ordered to spec!

bluemnm
Explorer
Explorer
Ya we have the G rated tires. Just not sure of the pin weight until we weigh but that's in the ball park.
Ambition 38FB
International "Suburban" Eagle

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering, reading their specs they have 8000 axles but only G tires. That should be enough if the GVW is 18000 as the pin would most likely be 3600+.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

filrupmark
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 AF34Rs Augusta Flex fifth wheel. We a very happy with our trailer and I'm sure you will be too . Augusta builds a quality Fifth wheel.
2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel, Bilstein 4600 Shocks, 16K B&W Patriot, Michelin M&S
2014 Augusta Flex AF34RS Trailair Tri Glide pinbox,
JT Strong Arms , Bridgestone R250'S, KYB Monotube Gas shocks
Finally a smooth ride !!!

bluemnm
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased the Augusta Ambition 5th, 38FB at Hershey RV show. We love it. Tows great, has the Mor-ryde suspension and disc brakes. LED lights are really bright so no mistaking the unit is braking for those behind us. Rear camera works great even with our aluminum cab. Sticker has unit at 16K+ unloaded with GVWR at 18K. Going to wait to get it weighed until next spring.
Ambition 38FB
International "Suburban" Eagle

rockintom
Explorer
Explorer
Just looked at a few of the specs and the 12" channel frame would make me nervous on such a big/FTing rig, for sure. rockin'
Rockintom
'12 Excel Limited GKE 33 ft., trailer named "Charm"
'14 1 ton Chevy DRW D/A Reese 20K hitch Fold-A-Cover bedcover - truck named "Bullet" Fulltiming since 2005

3iron
Explorer
Explorer
Can speak well of Flint Hills in the same area.

Chicat
Explorer
Explorer
I saw that website, sorry I should have been more clear on my original post. I was actually looking for non-company reviews and wondering why I can't find any on either the RV or the manufacturer

rockintom
Explorer
Explorer
Trailer Life ran their ad this month. I just Googled it up. Not hard at all. http://augusta-rv.com/
Rockintom
'12 Excel Limited GKE 33 ft., trailer named "Charm"
'14 1 ton Chevy DRW D/A Reese 20K hitch Fold-A-Cover bedcover - truck named "Bullet" Fulltiming since 2005