Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

5th Wheel Hitch

I have been thinking about moving to a heaver rated 5th Wheel Hitch. We currently have a 16k Husky Hitch in our 3500 GMC DRW pulling our Jayco Pinnacle. Our Pinnacle weights about 15,400 lbs. loaded with a pin weight of about 3,500 lbs. The Husky hit...

Rob_Fla by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

San Diego to Anchorage Alaska..Next week..

First post but I am a Good Sam's member. Hello all..I have a 99..38FT Damon Challenger 3 slide out and love it. Just drove from Fort Bragg N.C. to San diego last week to visit family. We will be leaving next week to our new home in Anchorage A.K. ( M...

XLR vs Fuzion?? Issues, complaints??

We are looking at purchasing a toy hauler and seem to like the floor plans on the Fuzions & XLR's the best. I have heard a few complaints about quality on the Fuzions but can't find many reviews for the XLR's. I am looking for the good, the bad, & ...

Can I hardwire this?

Hi guys,I originally purchase this: Tripp Lite APS750 Inverter / ChargerI was just going to plug the generator/shore power into it. Just wanted something simple and easy to install.Now I'm wanting to hardwire it because that seems like the easier ro...

tulegit by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuzion TE II/ speakers?

Does anyone know how to turn off the speakers in the garage? We had someone sleeping in there and were watching a DVD in the living room and couldn't figure out how to turn off the garage speakers. Thinking I'm gonna have to just pull them down and u...

Storing 5th while Crusing (Seatle)

Hi All,We are planning a cruise to Alaska and will be departing from either Seattle or Vancouver. We would like to pull our fifth wheel to either of these areas, store the unit while cruising. Has anyone done this? Where did you store your unit?Than...

RayMc by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Slider Hitch

I have a 2005 Durango fifth wheel. I also have a 16K Drawtite Slider Hitch. We have pulled our trailer Approx 50-60K Miles. and our hitch is very sloppy. Little wear here little there ,lots of points to wear.Add them all up and you have a a lot of s...

tires (again)

Have a 35' durango 5'er. came with milestar(china) tires they are 6 years old . am replacing with Michelin ltxm/s2.any one had any experience with these? thanks for any thoughts. Ford deluxe

Beware of old ST tires!!

SO I'm driving down I-26 heading to Charleston for work when I come upon a Jayco fiver sitting along the road. I pulled over and found the owner removing the right front tire on the Jayco that had blown, the tread ripped off and took out the fender, ...

amxpress by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie Looking for a New 5ver

I have a 2013 F-250 supercrew 4x4 SRW, GVWR-10,000#. Put it on the scales, weighs 8,280#, that's with full tank of diesel, 2 adults, 2 kids, and 3 overnight bags. Looking for a new 5th wheel, budget is under $50,000. Pretty disappointing to realiz...

Replacement Radio Antenna

Somehow or another I have lost part of my radio antenna. The antenna s very common on Keystone campers yet I am unable to find a replacement. I have no issues where it goes through the roof or anything else I need just the antenna part. It is the one...

Camco 5th wheel cover

I have a designer series 5th wheel cover and the cover has been ripping along 2 different seams. My 2 yr warranty runs out this fall so I want to make sure they replace it before that happens. Upon contacting Camco, they told me to cut out the torn s...