cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best dealers for Lifestyle

travelrider73
Explorer
Explorer
Please share some dealers who have treated you well and given you a great price on ordering new Lifestyle coaches.

Specific salespeople's names would be great too.

I'm in Florida but will travel for the right deal.

Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11

Traveler_II
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure that Camping World is a Lifestyle dealer.
2011 Cameo 34SB3
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, Mor/Ryde pin box, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights Camped in 2012 - 142
Nights Camped in 2013 - 186
Nights Camped in 2014 - 185
Nights Camped in 2015 - 231
Nights Camped in 2016 - 162

Larryzv7
Explorer
Explorer
In January 2012 I went to Camping World in Vacaville, CA close to were I lived and found that one particular salesperson was very pushy; I had to run from this guy. So I was here at RV.net complaining about that salesperson on the Camping World RV Sales link and the CEO of Camping World chimed in and told me that he would get me a deal that I was happy with.

Other posters encouraged me to take him up on his deal. The CEO, Marcus Lemonis; I may have spelled his name wrong, gave me his e-mail address and I e-mailed him. He put me in touch with the Regional Manager in my area, who put me in touch with the Business Manager at my local Camping World.

The bottom-line is that I purchased a brand new 2012 Heartland Prowler 5th Wheel, listed at $32k, but I got it for $16k after trading in my old 13-foot R-Pod trailer. Iโ€™ve had my 5th wheel about 2-years now and feel like I got a great deal. Who wouldโ€™ve thought that coming here to RV.net I would talk with the CEO of Camping World and get an excellent deal.
2012 Ford F-150 3.5L w/Ecoboost
2012 Heartland Prowler 5th Wheel

huntram
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my Carriage from Terrytown, but I was in discussion with Deb. I would not hesitate to recommend either Deb at Tiarra or Terrytown. My TT salesman has since received his MBA and is in accounting at another firm, so I might favor Deb.
Brian
Our traveling blog:Brian and Patty's Awesome Adventure
2014 Ram 3500, Western Brown, Laramie, CrewCab Dually, Aisin Trans, CTD, 2011 Carriage Cameo 32FWS 5th wheel.

travelrider73
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all... I think Deb at Tiara is going to get a phone call! Also Kansas RV Center...

Traveler_II
Explorer
Explorer
lillyputz wrote:
I got the best deal at Tiara RV in Elkhart IN. Drove from Nevada to pick it up. Worth the drive.
Deb Schmucker. 574-266-2136.

Lillyputz

X3 we also worked with Deb and drove from Minnesota.
2011 Cameo 34SB3
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, Mor/Ryde pin box, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights Camped in 2012 - 142
Nights Camped in 2013 - 186
Nights Camped in 2014 - 185
Nights Camped in 2015 - 231
Nights Camped in 2016 - 162

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
lillyputz wrote:
I got the best deal at Tiara RV in Elkhart IN. Drove from Nevada to pick it up. Worth the drive.

Lillyputz

X2 from CA

Duck
Explorer
Explorer
Fred_n_Jo wrote:
The Kansas RV Centerin Chanute, KS is at the home of the NuWa factory but they now sell many brands including the Lifestyle. All the sales staff is great but we dealt with Orville Breiner when we bought our HH. Their service shop is the greatest. I know they are quite a ways from Florida but might be worth checking into.

Great place to buy a trailer.
Don
08-FORD F350 PSD
13 Bighorn 3055RL {For Sale}

Fred_n_Jo
Explorer
Explorer
The Kansas RV Centerin Chanute, KS is at the home of the NuWa factory but they now sell many brands including the Lifestyle. All the sales staff is great but we dealt with Orville Breiner when we bought our HH. Their service shop is the greatest. I know they are quite a ways from Florida but might be worth checking into.
2017 Host Rainier Truck Camper
2015 F450 Lariat 6.7L PSD CC 4x4

our places camped Map

our rig ready to roll

lillyputz
Explorer
Explorer

Lillyputz
Lillyputz

Two beagles. Lilly & Zuri

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our Cameo from Holiday RV in South Fork Colorado. He now handles Lifestyle. He gave us a very good deal and took care of things after the sale.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

Fulltimer50
Explorer
Explorer
We bought ours from La Messa in Tucson, AZ. Very Happy with their service. There is also one in Fla.
George

2011 F350 PSD CC LB 4X4 DRW Lariate
2015 Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 5th Wheel