cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Electric Heater Question?

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
DW wants to have one of those fake stoves in the fifth wheel with heater in the base. We have run for years with the ceramic tower with remote control.

So i am on the hunt for the stove with remote and temp setting capability. I do not want to be getting down on the floor to always change settings on the heater.

i haven't had any luck in finding the right one with remote and temp setting yet.

If any of you out there know of such an animal I would appreciate it if you let me know. Thanx.
6 REPLIES 6

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
goducks, exactly what i am looking for except in black and remote control for the temp and on/off.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
I bought one 2 years ago at Lowes on sale for $79-89.00. Can't remember for sure. Anyway it was $99.00 reg.
This isn't it but it was like this. Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.electricfireplacesdirect.com/products-accessories/free-standing-electric-stoves/comfort-s...

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
What I am looking for is the stove type that are quite abundant in the 100 dollar range. i use that as an example since it is the type I want but have not located on with remote on/off/temp setting.

ebay models seem to be the most promising, but I need to do a lot more research since it appears that the temperature is not controlled remotely by degrees but by rotating a dial manually.

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
We use one that we got from Cabela's with Cabela's points. It has a digital remote and works great. I leave it on all night and it is quiet and safe. Puts out good heat. There are many out there if you Google it.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
RV Fireplaces
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
This should keep you busy: Ceramic fireplace with remote