cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feedback on Heartland Big Country 3450TS

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously considering purchasing a 2015 Heartland Big Country 3450TS.

Any comments or feedback from people who have owned Heartland products.

Any feedback on this particular model?

Thanks,
Chris
A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)
17 REPLIES 17

kakampers
Explorer
Explorer
Only Landmark carries the 2&5 warranty...however all 3, Big country, Bighorn and Landmark are warranted for full time use...
2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo with Mor Ryde IS and disc brakes
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Crew Cab Duramax Diesel

Tinbangertom
Explorer
Explorer
Things have changed bought a new truck so we are picking it up next Friday can't wait, Tom
:h Tom
:Z Laura
2020 Momentum 29G
2015 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

msredneck84
Explorer
Explorer
willutfid wrote:
Sorry to say, but I for one did not get good service from the factory, In fact it was absolutely terrible on a Landmark that was still under warranty. Heartland did everything it could to deny and ignore their supposed bumper-to-bumper warranty - - and that (good customer service and the two year warranty) was one of the reasons we bought Heartland. All I can say about this company is "buyer beware".

Good service on warranty work goes a lot smoother if you are dealing with a good dealer that will stand up for you.

I have 2013 BC bought new in 2014 and it only had 1 year warranty. I believe the 2 year warranty applies only to Landmark and perhaps BH.

The BC has all the bells and whistles found on the higher end coaches for many, many thousands of dollars less. We are very satisfied with our BC and Heartland service.:)
Drinking out of my saucer!

Ohiojude
Explorer
Explorer
We love our BC!! Bought a 2014 in Aug 2013 from CW. Great people and the final walk thru was outstanding. We have had several trips, most of them long, with this unit. We can't say enough positiveness ๐Ÿ™‚ about BC and Heartland. Good Luck to you and your decision.
2015 Chevy 3500 LTZ diesel dually, Curt Q20 Hitch
**traded in-the lemon- 2012 Winnie Raven 5th Wheel**
for a marvelous-2014 Big Country 3596RE
Traveling with 3 wonderful Feline Furboys Milo, Mason and Mozart

socoguy
Explorer
Explorer
I believe it was mentioned but double check on your TV the 6.7 will pull a house but the payload may be questionable for the Big Country.

bobx2
Explorer
Explorer
I am extremely happy with my Heartland Sundance. Everything about it seems to be of good quality, and many features are standard that you usually only find on the high end, high dollar units. Can't comment on Heartland's warranty service because I haven't had any problems to fix. ๐Ÿ™‚
Becky, Bob, Taylie and Bode
2009 Silverado Duramax/Allison
2014 Heartland Sundance XLT 245RL
2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring - Mine
2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring - Wifes

SH
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 2011 3450TS for three years. It was an awesome 5th wheel. Service from Heartland was outstanding.

The Platinum colored gel-coat had issues. In two years the dark gray had faded to a dingy light splotchy gray tone. I always take immaculate care of my equipment. Rejex prolonged the fading but didn't stop it.

They have a great Owners Forum. If you have visited that, I encourage you to do so!

Best Wishes!
2001 Alpenlite 35RK
2007.5 Chev LMM Duramax/Allison
BD Variable Vane Turbo Brake
TST 507
2010 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Red Hot Sunglo ๐Ÿ™‚

Bsuds49
Explorer
Explorer
WE have a 2011 3450ts and it's great. We have had a few minor problems but who hasn't. You are bumping your house down the Hwy! Overall it has been good.
Any dealings I have had with Heartland have had good service.
I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

willutfid
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to say, but I for one did not get good service from the factory, In fact it was absolutely terrible on a Landmark that was still under warranty. Heartland did everything it could to deny and ignore their supposed bumper-to-bumper warranty - - and that (good customer service and the two year warranty) was one of the reasons we bought Heartland. All I can say about this company is "buyer beware".

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
We had two enjoyed them both. The 06 we had was some what troublesome, but I got real personal with it and kinda miss the ole gal.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

kakampers
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't owned a Big Country, but have owned a Bighorn and now a Landmark....they are all built on the same line and all three a full time rated and warranted. Have been happy Heartland owners for almost 8 years...
2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo with Mor Ryde IS and disc brakes
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Crew Cab Duramax Diesel

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
Bob Vaughn wrote:
We have a 2011 Heartland Big Country 3250ts and just took it to Alaska and back. 12,000 miles on the 5th wheel and 5,000 previous miles and have had almost no problems. On our way back from Alaska we went thru the factory at Elkhart and watched BC,BH and Landmarks being built. I am tickled pink with our Heartland product. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.....

Thanks Bob! Your comments are encouraging.

-Chris
A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2011 Heartland Big Country 3250ts and just took it to Alaska and back. 12,000 miles on the 5th wheel and 5,000 previous miles and have had almost no problems. On our way back from Alaska we went thru the factory at Elkhart and watched BC,BH and Landmarks being built. I am tickled pink with our Heartland product. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.....

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2011 3450TS and love it. In Newfoundland right now with our truck camper but will be in the Big Country in a few weeks headed for Hershey car show. Ron Day
2008 Chevy 2500HD D/A, Crewcab SB, Pullrite superglide
2011 Big Country BC 3250TS 33ft 5ver
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver
2005 Sun Lite Truck Camper
Ron - 29 yrs HS Tech Teacher (ret) 24 yrs USN/USNR Chief (ret)
Sheila - 29 yrs HS Home and Careers Teacher (ret)