cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

From 5th wheel to class B

Gaetan
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking about trading our 35!ft 5th wheel for a class B, has any one done the same and how did you like the experiemce
Gaetan

See post in Class B forum
Gaetan St-Hilaire
2004 silverado 4/4 2500HD long box Duramax/Allison
2003 everest 323k
2003 northernlite ten 2000 rd
2 REPLIES 2

The_Rock
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings and for what it's worth..we went from 2 different fifth wheels to a class A then to a class B and are now in a class C..the biggest thing you will notice is the lack of living space in the B..we thoroughly enjoyed ours but we are now in our 80's and need a little more comfort..the B is much easier to travel around with and can be used as a second vehicle..great in parking lots etc. and easier on fuel but they all have their pro's and cons..Drive Safe..
Bob
The Four B's
Bob..Barb..B B..Beauty

NC_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to post this on Class B forum also. Probably would get more of the information you're looking for on that forum..I've never owned a MOHO, class C or B....Just think a C or B would be too small for the wife and I and our two dogs....But again, this is a 5th wheel forum where most own 5th wheels. I think you lose a lot of storage space going from a 35' 5er to a Class B. One thing I like about the 5er, TV combo...When you disconnect, you still have your truck to drive around in. Also still have my TV even if something happens to my camper to where it needs to be taken in to be serviced or repaired...

Again, Class B forum might be a better source...most on this forum own 5er's. Guess they could have COME from a Class C or B to a 5er...Good luck with what ever decision you make.
Jim & Kathy, (Boxers, Buddy & Sheba)
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin/4.10/rear air assist ...Pearl White.
2016 DRV MS 36RSSB3/ W&D/ slide toppers/ DTV satellite/ 5.5K Onan propane gen.
B&W RVK3600 Hitch
Fulltiming in WV & TX
USAF 71-75 Viet Nam Vet