Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help finding a part please,

rich_and_char
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,
I am having trouble finding a part name and number. It's a part that attaches to the side of slide outs that helps the slide out wiper go back and forth when opening and closing the slides. Usually there's two or three per side spaced vertically.
I have been searching but have no luck

Thanks Rich,
2011 F-350/CC/LB/Drw/6.7L
2013 Cedar Creek 36 CKTS "Pearl Edition" Trail-Air Pin Box
Pullrite 20.5K Super 5th
8 REPLIES 8

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
If someone could post a pic of this it would be appreciated. I'm having trouble picturing it myself.
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

rich_and_char
Explorer
Explorer
rjr6150 wrote:
The Heartland part # is Part #31107 available in white or black. They call them chicken strips. Their phone number 877-262-8032

Thanks I'll have to look into that. I don't have any pic's,my BIL's trailer is closed up for the winter but when we saw them it looked like a good idea and it worked. I'm sure I could find something to make it work and look oem.

Path 1, no they don't look like that, sorry.
Pullrite 20.5K Super 5th

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Does it look like this?

If so let me know and I'll provide more info.

2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

rjr6150
Explorer
Explorer
The Heartland part # is Part #31107 available in white or black. They call them chicken strips. Their phone number 877-262-8032
Randy & Kathy
2016 F350 CC SWB 6.7 Platinum with a few mods
08 F350 CC SWB Lariat 6.4 PSD
Pull Rite Superglide 18K
2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo

rich_and_char
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
My BIL has them on the side of his slides from the factory, he has a Hartland Big Horn 5th wheel.They look like the spring loaded Hatch latches.Just enough to flip the wipers back and forth as the slide goes in and out.For some reason on one of my slides they stay tucked into the trailer when the slide goes in and out and I pull them out my self.I think they are just mounted with two screws on each, and two on each side spaced out .
Pullrite 20.5K Super 5th

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
You might check with Trekwood, they have lots of parts. You didn't specify brand or model or any other information so it's kind of hard to nail anything for sure.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
The only thing I have seen on slideouts to help with the wipers were put on by owners.

And that would be 'anti slip' material.
Lowes/Home Depot Etc

Skid Guard

Really doesn't matter if wipers flip back forth or not
They still wipe sides/top of slides regardless of which way they are 'positioned' (in/out)
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
1 260 593 2427
With coaches serial number in hand call CC parts and ask them. They are always really good getting the correct part to you.