cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help! Nu Wa manual desperately needed

Ncchrv
Explorer
Explorer
I just got an 01 nu WA hitchhiker 2 4th wheel, it needs work. I need to owners manual desperately, whoever owned it before rewired things all wrong and I need to see what it was supposed to be like. I tried contacting NUWA they are closed, I tried their forum and its impossible to get on it for some weird reason. Does anyone have the manual??

2001 NuWA hitchhiker 2 31rlk I believe 5th wheel
10 REPLIES 10

Hopjeremy
Explorer
Explorer

We recently acquired a 2006 Hitchhiker II LS.  It came with a copy of the manual. I have it linked here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UqtK5_hNPLzDIMd2wFAMvmYr0PLxFRUP/view?usp=drivesdk

While I am sure the OP would appreciate this, the question was posted 3 years ago and the OP never returned to the site.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Some of us go regularly to Chanute for service. Daryl has always been willing to help over the phone with things I can do--or have to do in an emergency.

I'm posting this just to say: let's give them as much of our service business as possible. That will enable them to stay in business.

I can usually schedule a visit to Chanute as part of a trip I'm planning.

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
TXiceman wrote:
Kansas RV Center

NuWa still has an RV center here. Daryl and Rick are a wealth on information on the HitchHikers. Give them a call. They provide great service.

Ken

Great! Thought they just quit everything.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
Kansas RV Center

NuWa still has an RV center here. Daryl and Rick are a wealth on information on the HitchHikers. Give them a call. They provide great service.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
Their customer service was the best. Hated to see them go.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
I also second the NuWa forum. I sent you a private message.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Old biscuit is entirely correct about the NuWa manual. I have the same year and model HitchHiker as he. The manual I have is largely composed of manufacturers' manuals of individual components such as refrigerator, oven, television, furnace; I could go on. There is only some very basic information about the trailer as a whole.

This is not to say that the information contained in the "manual" is not important, it is and I have made use of it over the years I have owned this trailer, but it is to recognize its limitations.

IN specific response to the original question of this post, one thing you will not find among these documents is a "wiring diagram". It does not exist and never existed.

There is an active Forum for NuWa owners and there are many members who are willing to help new owners.

http://nuwaowners.org/forum/

Edit to add: Where are you in Texas? Send me a private message. I may be able to help.

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
nuwaowners.org
Try their forums. I have't looked in on it in a year or so.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
The MANUAL would be VERY Generic......just basic info...no wiring schematics, no plumbing diagrams etc

2001 HitchHiker II

What are you wiring are you needing to do?
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31