cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jeff couch's rv nation

wallaceb
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a new 5th wheel and I hear rv nation should be considered because of price ... BUT what should I know regarding rv nation
6 REPLIES 6

Toolguy5
Explorer II
Explorer II
azdryheat wrote:
And it WILL have fixes to be made, they all do. The dealer doesn't have to be the one doing the repairs, either. Anybody can repair it under warranty providing they can get an authorization from the manufacturer.

I would check with your local dealer to see if they would do warranty work.

Before we bought our last 5er we looked at several brands. Unfortunately our 2 local dealers did not carry a few of the models we were interested in. Both dealers said they would not service under warranty, but would after warranty ran out.
One of the dealer actually carried the Manufacturers but not the class we were interested in. We even asked if they could order the unit we wanted and they said they could not.

Happy shopping!
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Splashers3
Explorer
Explorer
On 6/5, we took delivery of our 2019 Cedar Creek from them. Our salesman, Brian C. was fantastic. He responded to our phone messages and emails and kept us well informed on the delivery (we ordered)date.

They saved us over $5K compared to 2 other dealers (much closer). It was well worth the 10 hr drive. We were rushed to leave as we had another appointment 200 miles away...so our PDI was not as thorough as I would have liked...but that was OUR fault. They did NOT rush us. They also put both trailers next to each other, which made the transfer of our stuff from old to new much easier

We had a trade in, our 2009 CC Silverback. Their offer for our trade-in was not the highest, but again, the price more than made up. If you have a trade-in, they will inspect it when you get there....and it is possible they will lower their previous offer if they find things wrong. They were impressed with ours and did NOT change the previous offer - so be honest and disclose the more serious issues if you have any.

You may hear some foul language within the office.

We didn't hand over the check until after we inspected our new rig. The paperwork took about 45 minutes as you will get a temporary Ohio plate.

We would buy from them again and have recommended them to friends.

Good Luck.
2017 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali, C/C, D/A, DRW, w/40gal Aux tank, 18K B&W Patriot.
2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34RL2 - w/Bells & Whistles and disc brakes
Traded 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our BC from them last year. Worth the round trip. We went over it very well BEFORE we handed check over and they addressed all of our concerns (little things, but still.....). No major probs and I made that perfectly clear w/ salesman before we picked it up that we don't have all day to sit for things to be fixed or take time off from work. Problem I did run into was getting warranty work done by newly opened BC dealer in my backyard. Long story, but they didn't want to touch it cuz of "X,Y & Z" reasons. Went across the street to another Heartland dealer who sold Big Horn and their sister shop sells BC. They did a temp fix here locally and perm fix at sister shop 1 hour away. This was a job I don't think a independent could've done. Otherwise, all warranty work for units sold by Couches is and not near them is done by independent places/mobile techs. Unless something changed since last year (besides Couches building a new place), don't expect any freebies/follow up calls. Despite that, I'd buy from them again. 9 grand in my pocket.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Good dealer have several customers brag about them

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
And it WILL have fixes to be made, they all do. The dealer doesn't have to be the one doing the repairs, either. Anybody can repair it under warranty providing they can get an authorization from the manufacturer.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Nato556
Explorer
Explorer
I'm considering the same place of purchase, the prices are great but it's a long way to travel for an rv. They do deliver at a cost but still much cheaper then local. My concern is having it delivered after purchase for warranty issues or minor fixes that a local purchase will work out. What do you think.