cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Levelers

Durhamcutter
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used the Anderson Levelers, if so how do you like them?
5 REPLIES 5

Kjackson
Explorer
Explorer
So much easier to use than boards and they stand behind thier products. I had one crack and they sent a new one no charge.

evanrem
Explorer II
Explorer II
Add some bubble levels to the rig and you will be level in about 1 minute compared to 10 with the Lego blocks.

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
Search feature on here should yield plenty of results/comments.
They work good for us, and I'm happy we have them. I know some other folks that have them as well and also like them. You still need to carry some boards, though, as they will smash into softer soils. I wish that Andersen would have made them twice as wide.
Duramax + Grand Design 5er + B & W Companion
SBGTF

FLY_4_FUN
Explorer
Explorer
fairly costly, but I wish I had bought them years ago. Till I got them I had stacks of every thickness of board to get level. Too many times backing up, adding/subtracting wood! You wont regret buying them, life is too short to mess around getting level.
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 crew SB 4x4 CTD 3.73
2015 Brookstone 315RL
2009 Colorado 29BHS (sold 2015)
05 Jayflight 29BHS (sold 2008)
99 Jayco Eagle 12SO (sold 2005)

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
They work good. Make sure you have a spotter so you don't drive off the ends of them. On some rigs with close wheel spacing you may have to trim one so it will fit between the tires. This wasn't an issue for me. If I have a small amount to level I just drive up on lego blocks and don't mess with the levelers. I have RotoChoks so chocking the tires is not an issue either way.