cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paradigm Rv..Alliance 5th

duramaxdelight
Explorer
Explorer
Curious to ownersโ€ฆ.would this be classified as a 4 season unit..

Are u happy with quality..

Thx
Duramax 2011
2011 Cameo:R 37resls:B

"To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own":W
5 REPLIES 5

duramaxdelight
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone!
Duramax 2011

"To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own":W

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Second Chance wrote:
The folks across the street from us (military FamCamp with long-termers) sold their Solitude and moved into an Alliance Paradigm a year or two ago. We're in northern Maryland on the upper Chesapeake and they never had any issues with plumbing freezing in the Solitude... they did in the Paradigm last winter. I don't know the technical differences in build and insulation between the two units.

Rob

Last winter was also a LOT colder than it usually is in Maryland. We had a high of 4 degrees on Christmas Eve last year, which is significantly colder than normal.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Quadcab
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a 2021 Alliance Paradigm 310RL purchased new two years ago. A few issues have been dealt with by our dealer & Alliance, but they were mostly cosmetic. Ours has been very reliable for us, although it is stored inside during our cold Michigan winters. I know we have heat ducted into the storage compartments & there is a switch for the holding tank heating pads, but I can't comment on cold weather camping yet. The people at Alliance are VERY responsive to any issues you may have & have helped me personally deal with a few things I could not figure out on my own.
Quadcab
2018 Titan XD 5.6 V8 Kingcab
2018 PT Crusader Lite 28RL

duramaxdelight
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for replyingโ€ฆ.good information , Iโ€™ll see if the tanks are heated.
Duramax 2011

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks across the street from us (military FamCamp with long-termers) sold their Solitude and moved into an Alliance Paradigm a year or two ago. We're in northern Maryland on the upper Chesapeake and they never had any issues with plumbing freezing in the Solitude... they did in the Paradigm last winter. I don't know the technical differences in build and insulation between the two units.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015