cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shout out to Dometic

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wife broke bottom frig. door shelf, called Dometic, they sell a kit of 3 shelfs $120. plus S/H, tax. But they also told me to put the product # in google and see what comes up. Got the same 3 shelfs for 1/3 the price. Thanks Dometic.
Art
5 REPLIES 5

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
SuperBus wrote:
To keep a positive thing going, each time I have called Dometic they have provided fantastic customer service. Given how terrible their website has become, that sure is welcomed when trying to find out something about one of their many, many products across their several brands.

Last year our Dometic fridge died. Dometic customer service went over and above trying to help with the trouble shooting on the phone.

A rarity these days when you have a tough time even finding a phone number, never mind talking to a knowledgeable human.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

SuperBus
Nomad
Nomad
ilvtravln wrote:
SuperBus wrote:
To keep a positive thing going, each time I have called Dometic they have provided fantastic customer service. Given how terrible their website has become, that sure is welcomed when trying to find out something about one of their many, many products across their several brands.

You are correct about the website its awful.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. It is almost unusable if trying to find manuals, etc.

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
SuperBus wrote:

You are correct about the website its awful.
Art

SuperBus
Nomad
Nomad

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Good to know, thanks for sharing!

Many of these companies are talked down, due to some ones bad experience, but most don't tell of a good experience like yours. I've had good experiences talking to/dealing with Lippert, when so many talk them down.

Jerry