cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out not fully extending at bottom

ed-myrna
Explorer
Explorer
My 2013 Cougar 317RLS has the cable controlled slides. The dinning area slide does not seem go out all the way at the bottom. The cables seem to be adjusted as recommended but there is about 1" difference between the top and bottom of the slide. Anyone have similar problem? Is there a way to fix it?
4 REPLIES 4

ed-myrna
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, all of you. I thought I might be missing something, I do have the instructions of how to adjust the system but don't seem to be getting the result I'm looking for.

oldcountryboy
Explorer
Explorer
I have the same problem with my Vizion, also a Keystone product. There are instructions online as to how to adjust the cables. The slide also sags slightly when extended. The top starts moving before the bottom when extending. My problem is I can't figure out if I am to tighten the bottom (out) and loosen the opposing or losen the top and tighten the opposing.

I suppose someday I will just take it in and have it done correctly.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
YouTube. Find out how to do everything on YouTube. Once you figure out which adjuster does what it is not too difficult.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

B_Sjulestad
Explorer II
Explorer II
check and see if anything is wedged somewhere. my neighbor had the same issue and there was a dog toy that had rolled around while driving and got wedged when he tried to open it.
Bob & Dianne
2016 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4 DRW D/A
2013 Cedar Creek 36ckts
Emmy,Sassy and Flower our 4 legged kids