cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Starcraft Fifthwheel

minnow
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have one or had one? Looked at a 2015 276RKS. Doing some research on pre-owned models found that in 2013 they made an identical floor plan, the 275RKS but did not offer any fifth wheel models for 2014. Which got me to question if Starcraft had issues with their fiver lineup in '13. I do know that Jayco owns Starcraft and they offer a 2 year warranty. We had, back in the day, a Starcraft Hybrid travel trailer which was generally well built.
I found a few used 2013 275RKS on the internet and of course the asking price being considerably less than a new 2015. Any information will be greatly appreciated. We really like the floor plan and upon initial inspection appear to be well built.
2 REPLIES 2

tbred
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have a 5th wheel but have a 2013 Starcraft Travel star tt.

We have been very happy with the overall quality of the trailer and with Starcraft in general. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

GrumpyandGrandm
Explorer
Explorer
There was a "reorganization" of production facilites at STARCRAFT and JAYCO. The STARCRAFT FWs were coming off the JAYCO line, but are now being built back at the STARCRAFT facility in Topeka. I have not heard of any issues from the Starcraft Club members who have FWs.
Grandma in front of her retirement home..
She lets Grumpy drive!!