cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CB Radio's & RVing

Robert812
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, Just want to know as I have not seen CB antennas on any trailers or class a,b,c. Is there any channels they set on? there is 40 channels and truckers stay on 19. Would like any info anyone has on this. Thanks:)
32 REPLIES 32

jtfcons
Explorer
Explorer
Just my opinion, but the only use I have found for mine is if traveling with others to keep in touch on the road (seldom) or if I get in a real traffic bottleneck I turn in on to see what's going on up ahead and possibly alter the route, again seldom.
John & Sharon, 2 Daughters, 2 Sons-in-law, 5 GK, 1GGK
Rat Terriers (Twiggy, Annie)
1997 HR Imp., 38CDS, 1 Slide
325 Cummins C8.3Mech., MD3060, EBw/Coast.Sw.,
Toad-2003 GMC Envoy 4X4, Excallibar TB, Pressure Pro TPMS, Henderson Mot. Ctrl. Units

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
I use a CB. Not many RV'rs on them ... but some. I never got into the smart phone thing...still like my CB's. Anymore, I mostly listen to truckers. Have them in several cars. Guess its from growing up in the 70's. You are right...19 is the place the be....but I do find interesting stuff in the basement channels.

trop-a-cal
Explorer
Explorer
That's 20th century technology we are in 21st using Smart phones with twitter, and GPS. No more breaker 19, what's your 20 come back.