cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which 5th Wheel for Full Timeing

Hermes
Explorer
Explorer
We have decided to full time, decided on a 5th wheel and plan to do so no sooner than November 2015, so we have time to look for a trailer. Since we will be full timing we are paying close attention to trailers built for and designed for the full timer, overall build quality and of course floor plan which is of course a personal choice. We started our research and have started looking at different trailers. So far we have narrowed it down to (not in any particular order Artic Fox, Keystone Montana, Jayco Pinnacle, Heartland Landmark and Open Range. I am interested to hear from others if we are on the right track, if there are others I am overlooking that are well suited to full time living and if any doing the same in any of the above mentioned units and how they are holding up. Thank you.
Regards, Bruce, Lin An & Kenji
2014 28' Northwood Mfg. Snow River 246RKS &
Hensley Arrow Hitch
2015 Ram 3500 CTD w/AISIN Tranny, Dually
2013 Aliner Expedition (Gone but not forgotten)
31 REPLIES 31

BarbeeC
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I (and two dogs) just started full timing last October. We bought a 40ft. Montana 3402RL and LOVE IT! It has 4 slide outs, lots of storage, and the thing I like most about it...Sink and vanity in the bedroom. You need to check out pictures on line. It pulls like a dream with our 1 ton Chevy. We have put it through the test with freezing temperatures and having the electric fireplace in the livingroom made it really cozy. There is also a very desk in the living room. We had cocktail party before we left and 8 people were actually able to sit inside, visit and enjoy snack. Always a few minor things to fix. But warranty is taking care of everything. Hope this helps. Happy Full Timing!!

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
We own a Cedar Creek Daydreamer, fantastic fiver and the kids at Cedar Creek are the best!
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blücher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...