cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1977 Dodge Titan Sportsman motorhome Class C

Holmes39
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1977 Dodge Titan Sportsman Class C motorhome. I've been looking all over the internet for information on this motorhome. But I cannot find another motorhome identical to this one. I'm not sure if it's rare or what. It has the 440 motor in it. Does anyone know anything about this motorhome? I wish I could post a picture on here.
3 REPLIES 3

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
Holmes39 wrote:
I have a 1977 Dodge Titan Sportsman Class C motor home. I've been looking all over the internet for information on this motor home. But, I cannot find another motor home identical to this one. I'm not sure if it's rare or what. It has the 440 motor in it. Does anyone know anything about this motor home? I wish I could post a picture on here.

So, just what is it, SPECIFICALLY, that you want to know? FYI, NO, that motor home/chassis wasn't rare in the day, BUT, it is now, 46 years later. You can post pictures and ask specific questions if you want, but, that requires some effort on your part.

Chum lee

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
I've had 3 campers of this vintage. I don't think it is rare although not many left. I have found they were all built better then newer ones and surprisingly all the appliances worked on all of mine, with some cleaning/fixing. The camper section has pretty generic parts, many still available. The chassis is most probably and MB300. Also with many parts available. Don't take no for an answer for parts. Many folks will shut down after hearing 1977.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a long running thread here for Dodge based RVs Dodge based RVs that may be of help to you,just ask there.

To post a picture here just follow This thread, it will walk you thru the procedure.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C