cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1990 Elite Luxury Coaach

djslevel
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a 1990 Elite Luxury Coach. I would really like to find an owners manual. I have been in a Rexall Aerbus and this Elite has so much more to offer. We will be full timers and would like to take advantage of this beautiful coach. Anyone with information or suggestion would be wonderful.
4 REPLIES 4

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! hope hubby has a full and speedy recovery, and I thank him for his service.

Good luck finding the manuals you need.
If you can identify and ask for specific appliance and such manuals, I'm sure you'll get lot of bites here.
What chassis / engine / transmission?
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

djslevel
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all you comments, This is our 2nd coach and we have learned everything we use by trial and error. I moved my husband into our Rexhall out of a VA rehab where he was recovering from a near death experience. We headed south where he could breath better. I lived in it on the back parking lot of the VA in Spokane WA in the dead of winter. I had to learn fast.
So it looks like a new learning experience. Keep the info and suggestions coming friends. God Bless

lat471
Explorer
Explorer
I just saw one of those this past weekend. It has been in inside storage for the last 2 years and except for the obvious dust and slight musty smell it was very nice. It was a gas pusher and about 35 or 36. It was also parked next to a pratically brand new Country Coach. They've come along way. We didn't get into great depth except a walk thru.
07 Cameo F35FD3
The Black Cloud

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
I know someone who has a diesel 38' Elite, and another owner of a gas version that caught fire while climbing a mountain.

Don't know much about them, but they do look like it was top of the line back in 1985 when his was new. The gas one was replaced with a Country Coach, a REALLY nice unit.

Do you have a gas or diesel version?

The deisel one my buddy has - it is equipped with a 6,000 watt LP gas generator that used liquid propane, so it ran through the tank pretty fast when dry camping and running the A/C.

I have owned my 97 RV since it was new, and only referred to the owners manual a dozen times, for things like how many gallons of water the radiator can hold, or where to locate the fuse on a certain item. Really it is overrated. I could have figured out everything without it, and it took more time to look up the things that just figuring it out another way.

Good luck, and have fun camping!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com