cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2017 Winnebago Grand tour versus Entegra Cornerstone

rvcowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Besides the obvious larger engine in the Entergra, over all what is your thoughts on quality and value?
jeffrey low
7 REPLIES 7

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
I also think the Tour/Grand Tour is better compared to the Entegra Anthem. The Cornerstone is Entegra's flagship coach and has a lot more features than the Grand Tour....K3 chassis, ISX600hp engine for example.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Entergra just makes a great coach. Plain and simple. Need we say more. ๐Ÿ™‚ If you want a tried true coach, it the one.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at the Tour just as Grand Tour was being introduced...the back two slides were schwintek at a camping world...when I asked about it, I was told by CW that they were a great slide..Tell that to my remote tech who gets 5 calls a week on them...my remote tech has told me that Winne abandoned schwintek...also one thing that wife did not like is that you have to level first before slides go out...to her that a deal breaker...as she wants the slides out right away...which my HR did and my Entegra does...I do not regret choosing Entegra at all...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

Bruce_Brown
This ones easy, Entegra all day long.

Entegra is the old Travel Supreme, a top level unit since day one. Also, one is laminated, one is not. No lamination, no delamination.

Plus is Winnie still using the Schwintek slide system? That alone would be a deal breaker for me.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
does the entegra have a fiberglass roof?
bumpy

mccsix
Explorer
Explorer
Avoid the fold up master bed at all costs!!!!!

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Im a bit biased, but Entegra offers better customer support and 1 yr longer warranty at the start..the Grand Tour is a nice coach, but the rear radiator for me was a killer and the 45RL side radiator was way more than the Entegra I was comparing it to....the Entegra also has the Spartan chassis which there is a huge difference when comparing it to the Roadmaster I had with my previous HR..it .Cornerstone has a choice of floor plans with the side radiator, whereas Winne did not at that time..and I wanted that side radiator..I also wanted heated floor and a bath and a half...Let me add that this coach does not have a squeak or rattle in her...and you do not hear the engine at idle which took some getting used to..
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)