cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

32" Wiper Blade Replacement

dverstra
Explorer
Explorer
What source does everyone go to for 32 inch wiper blade replacement? So far, I am seeing about $35 per blade plus shipping. Is that what they sell for or am I not seeing a cheaper source?
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator
2013 Honda CRV
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer - Sierra Leone
5 REPLIES 5

helperzack
Explorer
Explorer
The Texan wrote:
Most of us have used the 28" blade, which is readily available and inexpensive, as the replacement. Those 2" top and bottom will not be noticeable and for the cost savings, it is the way to go.

This is what I did also. Mine did not fit exactly on the arm, so I used small brass nut/bolt just to insure that they stay. Done this for several years now.
I think I got blades for around $4.99, can't hardly beat that.
Coachmen Mirada 310DS named "The Corporate Headquarters."
When camping I just tell clients that I am working at "Corporate Headquarters"

Kemahsabe
Explorer
Explorer
Check out this thread on the same topic.

prism
Explorer
Explorer
dverstra wrote:
What source does everyone go to for 32 inch wiper blade replacement? So far, I am seeing about $35 per blade plus shipping. Is that what they sell for or am I not seeing a cheaper source?

I bought some 32 inch blades complete not refills from Tiffen factory last year for $13.00 each plus shipping.Could not believe how cheap they were.

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Most of us have used the 28" blade, which is readily available and inexpensive, as the replacement. Those 2" top and bottom will not be noticeable and for the cost savings, it is the way to go.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

past-MIdirector
Explorer
Explorer
On sale at Camping World $29.69 plus tax members price in Belleville, MI store. They have 7 in stock.