cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any aftermarket center consoles?

brandonrv
Explorer
Explorer
Wondering if there are any type of consoles that can be put in to a Class A? I have a 2013 Vista and it's got that little tray in the middle of the front chairs and nothing else. I have to reach for my drink and there is no storage.

Would be nice if there was some kind of console I could install with relative ease

anyone done something like that?
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35k
6 REPLIES 6

haydoracin
Explorer
Explorer
You might try some RV salvage places. I remember seeing something similar to Nautique's in older Bounders.
Hayden & Jan
1994 Southwind 33L P-Chassis 454
2006 Chevrolet HHR
OTY (Mini Dachsund)

NAUTIQUE
Explorer
Explorer
Build your own.
Made mine out of a couple oak stair treads from home depot (mounted the orig, cup holder on top):

Some more pice here:
Console assembly
Our Portable Summer Cottage II : 2000 GBM LANDAU - 99 F53 chassis
Tweaked w/: Allure floor, Sumitomo ST718's, Bilstein's, Steer-Safe, UltraTrac rear trac bar, CHF & Poly Bushings. Pulling a 97 Jeep TJ- Pics & Mods * GBM Thread * F53 Thread
LIFE IS GOOD! :C

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
There may be something in the auto accessory market. My daughter bought a console 26" x 8", stepped 8 to 13" high front to back, to fit between the front seats of our second generation Grand Caravan, an era when minivans kept that space open for passage from front to back. She probably got it at a discount store.

Still have the thing in my basement, was thinking to put it in my E-series to provide more cup holders for the second row passengers. But when I just now went down to measure it, noticed that the storage section is locked, and there is no way she is going to remember where she left the key twelve years ago.

I've seen others, made to fit on a flat floor or engine hump of a truck or van (not one for all, but three different things) at craft fairs. These are usually fabricated from wood. It kind of depends on how "special" is the place you want to put it, but some of these craftsmen will build what you want to fit the space you have.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
You might be able to retrofit the console from a minivan like some of these. If you had a flat base I am sure you could attach it. Although I am not certain about clearance to step over it etc to get in the captain's seat.

Consoles
2013 ACE 29.2

brandonrv
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah that will probably have to do. Was hoping some thing would fit over the engine hump and create some storage as well.

seems like i'd have to build it myself.
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35k

Born_To_Travel
Explorer
Explorer
I bought 4 of these for my class A.. Folds up when not needed and comes in 5 different colors.. http://www.amazon.com/American-Technology-CH-00100-BLK-1-MUGGER-Folding/dp/B000Q86IQQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=a...