Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B+ motorhomes

Daniel_C_
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a Trail Lite B+ 211s with 8.1 Chevy
engine. This is my fifth motorhome (others range
from an old 20' Vagabond, and three Winnegagos, from 19 to 32'. This vehicle is fantastic. I am
using it as a mobile office (and sneaking in a fun
journey from time to time). It gets about 9.5mpg
and I believe I could pull a bus behind it if I wanted! I paid low $40's which is about what I had expected to pay for a five or six year old Chinook with a nicer interior, but fewer features
(slide). I am delighted thus far.
Dan
2006 Lexington 235S; 6.8L Ford E450,
2005 30RLS Outback Sydney Edition,
2007 Jeep Compass
2009 Mini Cooper S
3,721 REPLIES 3,721

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Chas
2003 6.0 Chev Trail-lite B-Plus 225
2007 6.0 Chev 170 Roadtrek ( Daily Driver )
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Ok folks, in the interest of science, I’m stealing a bit of Dario’s thunder and posting a pic of HIS 225!!

Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

:W

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Trying again!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyx8pz8p9yjlctc/20160521_162523.jpg?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/0v6yyrzrz3inl76/20120825_162436.jpg?dl=0
I give up on posting pictures here,
1976 Corvette

ronfisherman
B-Plus wrote:
Chas,are you sure you were on my Facebook page. I sent you an email with pictures. Let me know if you received them. I sent the admin of this forum asking him if there was an easy way to post pictures here. We shall see.
I wish I could post a few pictures here of what I have done to my B-Plus as I think many would find it very helpfull.
I will still try to post a few pictures here and see what happens. I spent 3 hours last night trying. Other forums I am on have an option button to attach photos , don’t know what’s wrong with this forum.
Dario

Check out the help files. There is a good description on how to post pictures.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Chas,are you sure you were on my Facebook page. I sent you an email with pictures. Let me know if you received them. I sent the admin of this forum asking him if there was an easy way to post pictures here. We shall see.
I wish I could post a few pictures here of what I have done to my B-Plus as I think many would find it very helpfull.
I will still try to post a few pictures here and see what happens. I spent 3 hours last night trying. Other forums I am on have an option button to attach photos , don’t know what’s wrong with this forum.
Dario
Chas what is your corvette forum user name?
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Dario, I was on your page but only saw a small number of pix, I wanted to see what you did with the B+ stripes.
My previous post just was a link, I wanted to get an actual photo here, but I must still be missing something.??
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pics Chas, can’t seem to be able to post mine , you have to check out my Facebook page.
Yes, still have my B-PLUS 225 , I have been using it and having lots of fun with it. I still use my ROADTREK as my daily driver.
I am in the process of ( maybe) trading in one of the RV’s for the Winnebago Travado
59k, I really like that set up. —- OR — a new 2018 z51 Corvette. Can’t really make up my mind yet, as I really don’t know what to get rid of. Check out on my Facebook page the 1980 Jeep CJ-7 Infound in Texas that sat for 23 years in someone garage that I dragged home.
All of the maybe purchases above depend on ( if ) my wife lets me add to my herd of cars, I have 7 now. LOL
I should try and stay more active on this forum. If anyone wants any advice on my B-plus or my Roadtrek just drop me a line. Funny in 7 years of having the Roadtrek. I have never even turned on the Fridge, Microwave, stove or used it for any over night camping.
DARIO
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.flickr.com/gp/66075981@N02/sTM81o
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, that didn’t work!!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
I sold the Z in a fit of idiocy, and bought a Challenger. That lasted less than 2 years and now I’m in another c5, but a pewter coupe instead.Spending lots of time modding the interior and fooling around with LED’s and other ‘stuff’.
To post pix here, I think you need a web based photo host. I use Flickr for my volumns of car pix, so I’ll try here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66075981@N02/sTM81o
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Yes Chas, I follow your posts. Last time we posted together you had your z06. How the he'll do you add pictures on here. ???
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
B-Plus wrote:
Hello Chase, Gene and Gary
Have not been on this post for quite awhile now. Still have my B-plus 225 and my Roadtrek.hope this finds all of you in good health.my agent Orange problems keep adding up.
I look at your Facebook a lot Chas .
I added some new pictures of my B-plus on my Facebook. This summer I stripped all of my vinyl off and did painted graphics. I will try to add a few pictures here if I can . I can't seem to post pictures. You can go to my Facebook page for them
My Facebook is
Dario popalardo

Hey Dario, good to see you still have your RV! If you’ve been to my FB page you know I’m now a Corvette guy too!!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Chase, Gene and Gary
Have not been on this post for quite awhile now. Still have my B-plus 225 and my Roadtrek.hope this finds all of you in good health.my agent Orange problems keep adding up.
I look at your Facebook a lot Chas .
I added some new pictures of my B-plus on my Facebook. This summer I stripped all of my vinyl off and did painted graphics. I will try to add a few pictures here if I can . I can't seem to post pictures. You can go to my Facebook page for them
My Facebook is
Dario popalardo
1976 Corvette

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
We full time in a 40' 4 slide Tiffin Phaeton Diesel Pusher. At times it seemed like we were traveling in a coffee can space wise, but worked out well. We took the Alaska Marine Highway from Skagway AK to Prince Rupert BC. Ferry fees for the B+ vs the Class A pulling a toad were close to $4000 less.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog