cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Blue Sky insurance

captpar
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking seriously about changing my insurance to blue sky,read the few reviews that I pulled up here and all positive,progressive bill came in yesterday and of course they raised the rates again (never had a claim ever). Is there anyone here that can give me any current pros or cons before I write the check?
19 REPLIES 19

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Very happy here too!
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

WadenCeeJay
Explorer
Explorer
Just requested a quote from them. Thanks!
1998 Aerolite 8527RK Fifth wheel
2006 Ford Harley Davidson F250 TV (With blown head gaskets)

1995 National Dolphin 533

We need to sell the 5er now.

Stealth1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, we have National (old GMAC) insurance. I saw some postings that raved about BlueSky so I thought what the heck... doesn't cost anything to ask for a quote. So I did... their quote came back X2to what we're paying with National... and that was JUST THE COACH, my National INCLUDES the cars! Decided we would stay with National!!
Ken & Anita
Newmar Essex, 45', 4 Slide, Cummins 500 ISM, Custom Graphics
2013 Honda CRV
Good Sam, FMCA, Hoots Nation

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
I have Blue Sky after Progressive did the same thing...this company is first rate...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

Y-Guy
Honestly I've been happy with them. I can't remember who I had 3 years ago, but they jacked my rates up a lot and I'd had no claims and a totally clean driving record. The folks at PolliSeek that handle my account were even surprised. They got quotes out and Blue Sky beat them all. I've been with them 2 years now, my RV was hit by a powerline from a DUI driver, Blue Sky took care of me then helped me (and them) go after the DUI's family insurance. When all looked lost they gave me some advice on going to small claims for myself and in turn them. That threat was enough to get the family and insurance company to stop dragging their feet and make things right. I'd have zero regrets recommending Blue Sky to anyone at this point.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon