cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chassis warranty

Nogoodnova
Explorer
Explorer
RECENTLY purchased 2023 coachman nova. No power to hitch and .Digital mirror cuts off. Rv dealer, Fretz, referred me to dodge. Put in claim with dodge and was told there is also an open recall for brakes. RV dealer claims ignorance. No dodge dealer in my area will touch it.
I live in Maryland and have access to delaware, nj,pa. Dodge claim manager referred me to two dealers in WV, 5 hours away. Im hoping he made a mistake and asked for a supervisor, waiting to hear back. This has been a nightmare so far. Any suggestions?...
2 REPLIES 2

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Have you tried to contact the manufacturer and press them to coordinate the fix/appointment?
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome to the “no dealer will touch it” club. It’s not just Dodge, most Ford dealers will not work on RV’s (especially the bigger ones), but there are a few. I have a class A on a Ford chassis and out of all the Ford dealers in my area, only one will even do simple maintenance tasks. All major stuff (which includes a lube!) I take to a major truck tire / Service center.

I’d call around to some of the independent service centers in your area and see if they will work on it, and can perform warranty/recall services for Dodge.

I ran into this same issue when I had a Winnebago Rialta on a VW front end.

Good luck.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT