cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class B - B+

kemer
Explorer
Explorer
I see some sales categories listing Class B and Class B+. What is the difference? Is a B+ a bit larger/longer?
41 REPLIES 41

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Lynch wrote:

I should have said feeble-minded since these people are fixated on a silly term and can't let it go.

It seems to be their new life's mission to patrol the boards and make sure no one gets out of line.

I can see them now, grumbling in their robes, blood vessels popping because someone on the Internet is wrong.

Sigh...

Seems to me the B owners are patiently trying to explain the differences of classes of motorhomes, a recurring exercise which has been repeated ad nauseam.

Meanwhile, you're the one who is littering this conversation with insults directed at the commenters here. Your fixation with characterizations of the commenters here seem to be based on personal projection more than anything else.
2006 Pleasure Way Plateau TS, MB Sprinter

Bill_Lynch
Explorer
Explorer
Fastpaddler wrote:

Hi Bill,

Actually I have found that the "old people"--what is old--who go rving are generally the non-grouchy ones. It can be the ones who stay at home and grumble about what is wrong with the world and why their situation is so bad. But, I wouldn't want to generalize because given the history of person-kind I am pretty old at just over 3 score and ten. Cheers

Fair enough. As it is I am probably older than you.

I should have said feeble-minded since these people are fixated on a silly term and can't let it go.

It seems to be their new life's mission to patrol the boards and make sure no one gets out of line.

I can see them now, grumbling in their robes, blood vessels popping because someone on the Internet is wrong.

Sigh...

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Lynch wrote:

People will call things what they want to.

... therefore, no need for categories, rig designations, etc.

Bill_Lynch
Explorer
Explorer
Actually you guys made up the free-for-all concept and somehow try to attribute it to me.

I suggested no such thing.

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Lynch wrote:
Old people with too much time and grouchy attitudes...

People will call things what they want to. It's not a religion, it's just campers.

Hi Bill,

Actually I have found that the "old people"--what is old--who go rving are generally the non-grouchy ones. It can be the ones who stay at home and grumble about what is wrong with the world and why their situation is so bad. But, I wouldn't want to generalize because given the history of person-kind I am pretty old at just over 3 score and ten. Cheers

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Bill Lynch, and Naio.
Well then why not just have one big RV forum and do away with all these forums.
Your comments are not helpful, or intelligent, and your age comment is disrespectful, how do you know the age of everyone?
Your just Trolls!

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Lynch wrote:

X2.

I see a lot of threads on rvnet that contain lengthy arguments over minute differences in definitions, and whose terminology is correct.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Lynch wrote:

People will call things what they want to. It's not a religion, it's just campers.

You're correct! Rv dot net should just do away with all the sub-categories under Recreational Vehicles because I really want owners of pop-ups advising me about the mechanics of my B; as well as having to sift through hundreds of posts and comments to find the ones that apply to my Class rig.
/sarcasm

Bill_Lynch
Explorer
Explorer

cjscotty
Explorer
Explorer
BudJ wrote:
Hey cjscotty, just my 2 inches worth.

Now being serious, what B did you order?

Thanks.

Bud

We ended up ordering the Winnebago Era 70X. Flagg RV gave us a great price and also a great price on our trade. Now hopefully we can deal with the smaller fridge and tanks. But otherwise it felt very open and comfortable inside, and open to the outdoors. I lounged back in the second row seat next to the open door with the large sliding screen, feeling the sun on me and was in love. Like that it has 2 seating areas. Our B+ had 2 sofas, one large and one small with a pop up table and a back small corner bed.

Islandman
Explorer
Explorer
You've got to C things our way, don't believe you've got the message yet....when are you going to B-lieve that we've C-een the light?

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
I think we can all agree on this B site that having a B RV is a real PLUS.
I hope you can C what I mean!!!

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Because no one will see it there. If it's in the title, when you click on "jump to forum" it will come up "Class C & B+ Motorhomes" such an easy fix.
Unfortunately the "B+" is never going to go away, so let's make it easier for owners to post in the correct forum.

BudJ
Explorer
Explorer
"I made the suggestion to Adminstration several months ago saying (since there is a B+ Sub Forum in Class C why not add B+ to the Class C's forums title. This would reduce a lot of confusion, and help get the B+ posts in the correct forum."

I agree that is one solution, not a bad one.

Or, why not in the beginning of that 'phony' B+ forum simply explain what a 'so called' B+ is and that folks should post on the C forum.

Bud