cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class B Campsite Photos - Let's See Them!

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing a copycat from the Class C forum. I thought it would be nice to see some "Killer B" camp sites.

Here is one from July 1. It was at a friends house in the country who was nice enough to invite people over for the holiday weekend.

I had to depart Saturday July 2 for a family get together but returned Sunday evening for a fireworks display. I lost my spot. 🙂
A great time was had by all as we saw fireworks in neighboring towns.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
215 REPLIES 215

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe we need another thread. Where do you wash your B? 🙂

When we arrived in Tok, Alaska the B was rather dirty from road construction. The campground we stayed in Tok, Alaska had this $7 no time limit high pressure wash station.

On the way home after driving the Top of the World gravel road we needed another good washing and found this metered inside RV wash station in Smithers, BC with two high pressure wands to cut the time. Total cost came to $10.20.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
A sampling of some of the campgrounds we stayed at on our recent two month trip up the Alaska Highway to Alaska.

Mile 0 Campground on the west end of Dawson Creek at the start of the Alaska Highway

Government campground on the south end of Mucho Lake Provincial Park along the Alaska Highway.

Whistler CG in Jasper National Park in Canada

Oceanside CG in Haines, AK

Riley Creek CG in Denali National Park..

Seward city CG on Ressurection Bay. There are some sites with electric and water. We opted to back up on the bay and dry camp. Essentially a lot of CG in Alaska in the cities are marked off parking lots.

Valdez CG next to the small boat harbor. Again we opted for convenience.

Campground on the Homer Spit in Alaska with moon rising.

Sourdough CG in Tok, Alaska
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

OldRadios
Explorer
Explorer
Spent a few days in the Catskills (New York State) last week. No ravens but we has a family of bald eagles fishing at the site everyday.
2006 Fleetwood 26Q
2010 Harley Softail Toad
2015 Ford Focus Toad
Upstate (the other) New York

VE3ESN
Explorer
Explorer
Our first visit to an Ohio State Park was Pymatuning State Park, and we had a wonderful time. It's a lovely park and the staff and campers are all very friendly.

Pymatuning Reservoir in PA is apparently the most visited spot in the state (!) and is the place where "the ducks walk on the fish (carp)".
Just had to share it!

Jerry & Susie
1996 Roadtrek 190 Versatile (Dodge 5.2 L)

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Did some boondocking at a friends property next to a river last night.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
Peavine campground.San Gabriel Mountains East of L.A. near the Angeles Crest Highway . YOU TUBE VID .. .

fugawibill
Explorer
Explorer
Santa Maria del Oro, Mexico

Roadtrekker2
Explorer
Explorer
Here we are, camped at Mather Campground in the Grand Canyon. What a beautiful place! However, we were attacked one night by "hungry" ravens who tore our fire-starting paper into shreds, destroyed our picnic table cover, and pecked a hole in my bike seat! We are wondering what we did to deserve this kind of treatment from those mischievous critters!

Roadtrekker2
Explorer
Explorer
On our trip this May, we traveled to Utah, Arizona, and Colorado

This is above Moab, Utah on Scenic Route 128 - one of our favorite routes!

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
We just visited Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. All AWESOME.

Lake Powell from campsite

Bryce Canyon Campground

Hoodoos at Bryce Canyon

We stayed at one of the finest National Forest campgrounds that I have seen southeast of Flagstaff, AZ. It was just past Lake Mary. The name of the campground is Pine Grove. Ponderosa pines, all paved roads, showers, water, RV dump and flush toilets. If that's not enough, the paved parking at the site was double wide and the table and fire ring and BBQ were on a nice concrete slab. There was also a curbed tent site. All very clean.

yizit
Explorer
Explorer

This past week we traveled around upper Wisconsin to see the water falls. We had a lot of rain and the falls were just beautiful. The sound of the falls were so loud you couldn't hear each other talk. This is one of three state parks we visited that had the best water falls.

Pattison State Park near Superior WI
Who would have thought we had something this beautiful.
Jim & Darlene
Pickles our Teddy Bear
2013 Roadtrek RS Adventurous (aka..Roada)
Wisconsin Dells...Water park capital of the world

Roadtreking_Mik
Explorer
Explorer
Where we camped this weekend...
---------------
Mike Wendland
See my blog: See my Roadtreking blog

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
. Our front yard trying out my setup.