cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cobwebs!

MustangGT
Explorer
Explorer
Doesn't it REALLY eat at you when you find cobwebs on the outside of your RV? Maybe even mud-daubbers and wasps building nests VERY patiently in the nooks and crannies? And algae growing too! Dust on the bumpers....it all bugs me to pieces....
Mark, Jean, Paul & Lizzy (the mutt, RIP)
1997 Fleetwood Southwind Storm 34LS >
Thirsty, noisy & clunky. She ain't pretty, but she sure is fun!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines." Enzo Ferrari
8 REPLIES 8

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Spider Webs do not bother me they kill insects trying to get in my coach. Bees that's another story I get rid of them right away.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
I just parked my MH for a lengthy stay in Florida for the very first time. It turns green and black in a heartbeat.

And you won't mind common cob webs after you experience one of those banana spiders set up housekeeping 'every morning between your side mirrors and the coach with their super glue webs!

My MH wants to go back to Wisconsin!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has accumulated its share of signs of inactivity since June. That will end on Tuesday when we roll out for our life on the road. Don't plan on having it back in its storage slot until next June! That will keep the cobwebs and mud daubers from finding us.

Oh yes I will also be someplace I can wash it!
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

roam1
Explorer
Explorer
What really bugs me is when I crawl under my rig to check something and find the "cobweb maker" crawling on me! :E

MustangGT
Explorer
Explorer
My big box needs to be rolling.
Mark, Jean, Paul & Lizzy (the mutt, RIP)
1997 Fleetwood Southwind Storm 34LS >
Thirsty, noisy & clunky. She ain't pretty, but she sure is fun!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines." Enzo Ferrari

BobandShaz
Explorer
Explorer
Good reason to walk around and check things out..
Bob and Sharon

2006 Winnebago Sightseer 29R Ford F53. Roadmaster Eagle 8000. 2001 Ford F150 7700 4x4. Still shopping for toad brakes. FMCA F286179

newman_fulltime
Explorer II
Explorer II
thats why you wash them anh hose them off